show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep, those are the ones I took away from you:D Thanks !

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Originally posted by yourroommate
Ewww! 94WhiteEB, I can hardly tell anything was done to it! There is nothing is western NC to use that on. Look at that ricey coffee can pipe on it. Hehehe.

~Your Roommate

Daniel that was uncalled for. :rolleyes:

This is 410Fortunes, and because I did this for him, he swore on his LIFE that he would become elite! And if he does not, I get to take it......his life that is.......:shoot: ;)

Attachments

• ghj.jpg
    ghj.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 7,196

THANKS DUDE!!!

HEY DOES WEARING THAT www.Explorer4x4.com sticker for 18 months qualify me or do I still need to get rick $30? :)

Hey thanks, you got an shift improver kit on yours? How does it do? And where did you get it?

96Explorer I got the B&M Electronic Shifter. Its great. It has two settings, one for dailly driving and one for racing. I Love It!! It works great. You can feel it shift; Kinda like a hotrod. Very easy to install. Its just 2 wires into your computer. I cant remeber were i bought it from. Somewere on the internet. But im sure if you do a search something will turn up..

sorry for postin again but i finally got some pics on here :)
381434_11_full.jpg

Nice lookin truck :thumbsup:

hey 94whiteEB, i think i have seen u around Boone recently....i drive a blue 99 sport with brushguard, roofrack with off road lights and i have 32 inch truxxus mt's...kinda hard to miss me since i am one of the only sports around like that...holla at me if u see me around..later, oh yeah and kick yer roomate for his comments

Already kicked him. Haven't seen you I don't think, but there is another lifted White Eddie Bauer 1st Gen in Boone I have seen. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

damn Tat2dExplorer, looks like you have some pretty serious camber issues. Other than that it looks really aweosme.

Here's Trinity with her new rims...

Attachments

• trinity front..jpg
    trinity front..jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8,099

WoW, thats a cool X!!

Alto, what are those yellow things you are carrying on your rack? They almost look like something you could as a sand ladder...

Whats a sand ladder?

You have probably seen them a lot, just did not know what they were. When I realized what they were, I was like"Oh so thats what THOSE things do!" If you have ever seen a movie where there were vehicles trekking accross the desert, they were usually stored on the sides of the vehicle. They help if the tires get buried in the sand, you slide them up under the tires to provide traction to get out. Really neat things!

Attachments

• sand.jpg
    sand.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 6,925

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
damn Tat2dExplorer, looks like you have some pretty serious camber issues. Other than that it looks really aweosme.

ya i need an alignment badddddddd, i just did TT and lower ball joints, doin uppers this week, then its goin in ASAP for alignment

i need some of those sand things rto get outa the mud when i'm/someone else is stuck!

Yes those are Sand Ladders. They are great, saved me many times. There are differences with the ones I have & the ones in the picture.

The ones I have are better for Sand in my opinion because they have better grip.

The ones in the picture are Cool because you can put some string on them drive off and they follow.

Mine you have to go back find them & dig them out. Kind of a pain but work alittle better at getting me out. The picture ones are so large and cumbersome. There also kind of a eyesore.

Back