Livernois Motorsports claims First 12-Second 1/4 Mile Pass for a 2013 Explorer Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Livernois Motorsports claims First 12-Second 1/4 Mile Pass for a 2013 Explorer Sport

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Guys,

I am making this post as info is relayed to me from the track, but our tem has broken the 12-second barrier with the Explorer sport. Our truck features our custom Livernois tuning using the AIW MyCal, aidaid cai, 170* thermostat, Prototype Livernois Catted-Downpipes, and Proprietary Livernois/Corsa Cat-back exhaust. This pass was made utilizing our 93 octane custom race tuning that we are developing for those customer looking for the absolute most on track performance out of the Explorer Sport as possible, as such, it is still in development and validation stages. For those following our build progress this is quite an improvement which has been thanks to the improvements in exhaust flow, along with the associated calibration changes surrounding these improvements.

1/4 mile video, and slip to follow, 12.81@107 is the time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is the slip guys, video to follow!

Attachments

• 12-Second Livernois Explorer Sport.jpg
    12-Second Livernois Explorer Sport.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,476

Nice!

These sports are cutting some awesome 60's. The competition on here is a good thing!

WOW!!! This is great.

I agree the competition is awesome.

Badass! I hope you guys will have the downpipes and catback for sale soon.

Badass! I hope you guys will have the downpipes and catback for sale soon.

We will soon on the corsa, the downpipes are a little farther away

LMS

Thanks for waiting patiently guys, as promised, here is the video, along with a picture of the run from the timing tower.

Attachments

• 12-Second Livernois Explorer Sport timing tower.jpg
    12-Second Livernois Explorer Sport timing tower.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,436

Very impressive!

Congrats.

You got to love competition.

GOD I wish I could run at a decent DA track!

That is some nice work!

For those of you that have sent messages inquiring about, and are curious about the cat back exhaust and downpipes, below are some pictures on how the setup currently looks. The catback exhaust will be a Livernois Motorsports exclusive made by Corsa and will be available for purchase soon, our target timeline is 4-6 weeks. We are still working out the final details as we speak. The downpipes were fabricated in house and will also be a Livernois Motorsports exclusive product. As far as a timeline goes we are looking at a minimum of 8 weeks until they are available for purchase, but both products are available on our website for a pre-order now though.

Stay tuned for more updates regarding modifications to our 2013 Explorer Sport!

If you folks have any questions please feel free to PM or call us at anytime and we will be more than happy to help you in any way possible. Thank you. -Andy

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

please pm me details so i can order this awesome exhaust and tune

That exhaust is sick!

Do you know if thus fits the 2014 sport cause i really want to preorder haha

please post performance gains: tune only w/ stock exhaust vs. tune only + corsa exhaust.

great times!

and some mods I want to add to the list! lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back