Livernois Motorsports claims First 12-Second 1/4 Mile Pass for a 2013 Explorer Sport | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Livernois Motorsports claims First 12-Second 1/4 Mile Pass for a 2013 Explorer Sport

Just wanted to give everyone an update. We have taken delivery of our first pre production sample of the cat back exhaust for fitment tests. The system will be going into full production very soon for sales.

I will keep you posted on the Livernois exclusive down pipes and Xv1 tune as more information becomes available.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Will there be any package pricing for the down pipes/exhaust, or a pre-order price perhaps? Do you foresee pricing staying as listed on your site?

Is shipping to Hawaii going to be available on the pipes? Your website says not available to your area but of course Fed Ex comes here too!

Just wanted to give everyone an update. We have taken delivery of our first pre production sample of the cat back exhaust for fitment tests. The system will be going into full production very soon for sales.

I will keep you posted on the Livernois exclusive down pipes and Xv1 tune as more information becomes available.

Great news!

Please offer an initial group buy deal!!! lol

Will there be any package pricing for the down pipes/exhaust, or a pre-order price perhaps? Do you foresee pricing staying as listed on your site?

Is shipping to Hawaii going to be available on the pipes? Your website says not available to your area but of course Fed Ex comes here too!

The pricing and packages are still to be determined at this time. I will post some pricing points as soon as I receive more information.

Yes we do offer shipping to Hawaii as well.

Back