2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

yeah i bought a white mountaineer exactly like my silver one a few weeks ago. 4.6 and everything. i was gonna do one street and one off road. now i think the silver one is gonna get some special treatment and go big. 86xplorer86 kep me updated on the lift

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah i bought a white mountaineer exactly like my silver one a few weeks ago. 4.6 and everything. i was gonna do one street and one off road. now i think the silver one is gonna get some special treatment and go big. 86xplorer86 kep me updated on the lift

jesus christ, what do you do you got mad $$$

yeah i bought a white mountaineer exactly like my silver one a few weeks ago. 4.6 and everything. I was gonna do one street and one off road. Now i think the silver one is gonna get some special treatment and go big. 86xplorer86 kep me updated on the lift

do you like the fenders or what

are you still in on the lift

35's with no body lift. hell yeah man!

i like the fenders alot but im gonna try a different route because i have a mountaineer. and hell yeah im still in on the lift. haha if i can get another 5 inches suspension alone the ill be up 8 inches def. 35s. then i wanna see the rear and how that turns out. im actually gonna trim my factory fenders and add pocket style flares or glass mine the old fashion way.

as for my cash flow when im at home and i have enough work i put in roughly 80 hours a week. while im deployed im making roughly 5 grand a month but i dont pay for gas or food so i have a pretty good spending limit

I got the molds so i can make any one fenders

my fenders on the mountaineer are different then the explorers. the hood line is even different. my buddy has a set of super duty pocket fender flares so im gonna use them for a semi mold and modify them to fit. it will be lots of cutting and riveting to make the mold but oh well

i just showed my buddy that does metal fab work and he said he likes it. he said he can make me metal fenders and weld up mine so maybe i wont glass mine

Yeah what EVERS clever these look sick on the truck

Pics guys pics -- if you're going to talk about the fenders, please keep it in another thread.

Back on subject

no amount of throttle could get me out

Attachments

• HPIM0281.JPG
    HPIM0281.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 1,896

wow it looks like you drove across a tractor rut haha. did you mess up the cooler at all

yeah, the power steering cooler is now mounted on top of that cross member, instead of in front of it. i was gonna fix it, but decided on bending back the fins and leaving it there. check pages 15-16 of this thread for more pics from that day.

haha you gotta make some videos and take some more pics it reminds me of home off roading i miss it.

i was gonna mount mine behind my grill or in the lower grill on the bumper support

as for my cash flow when im at home and i have enough work i put in roughly 80 hours a week. while im deployed im making roughly 5 grand a month but i dont pay for gas or food so i have a pretty good spending limit

80hrs/wk?? That explains a lot... you sir are a better man then I; I hate putting in my 45hr/wk

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i like money too much haha it kinda runs my life. i look at it as if i wanna do something i dont want anything holding me back. if you look at the collectiong of cars i have had then you will see i have an adiction

Back