2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

Yeah, money is the biggest thing for me right now but I am picking up my body lift in may which sucks then right after that i will get new tires. I already have a 2" lift on it so it will have a total of 5 inches of lift when i get done.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well just found out that mynameismud is my wife funny huh. Well i thought that you all would get a kick out of that.

And I just found out that I was going to be surprised with a body lift in May... Your right Honey, these threads are quite informational...

Cool pics, keep them coming.

And I just found out that I was going to be surprised with a body lift in May... Your right Honey, these threads are quite informational...

HAHA.

hors_19 got owned.

Thanks i appreciate that. Damn wife and wanting to know all the time what i am doing to the ex. Oh well.

HORS...

have you been thinking about an particular type / brand considering what your 4x4 area is like ???

also that place looks like a blast !!!

You mean for tires? If so then yes I really really want Nitto Terra Grappler A/T's but they dont have them with white letters, so next on the list is general Grabber A/T's. The only reason for A/T's is that it is still my wifes daily driver.

You mean for tires? If so then yes I really really want Nitto Terra Grappler A/T's but they dont have them with white letters, so next on the list is general Grabber A/T's. The only reason for A/T's is that it is still my wifes daily driver.

I'm gonna pick up a set of General Grabber A/T's for my mounty in a few months.

Why you waiting on tires though, you can fit 265/70/17 at stock ride height... Get 'em!!!

Here we go. Here are some pics from today.
DSC00967.jpg

Can someone move that import on the end, it's blocking my view :D.

Money is the biggest thing. As soon as the army gets my pay straight then i will be good but until then alot of unexpected changes in pay so it is hard to do.

Yeah I cant complain too much. She let me take her DD and turn it into a dual purpose vehical so i will take what i can get. (until she gets her Mounty.)

i might sell my white mounty haha

"2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted" - I wouldnt really consider a parking lot "off roading" although it is off the "road" ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted" - I wouldnt really consider a parking lot "off roading" although it is off the "road" ;)

I have the rear but have not had time to put on because of a full time job but they will be on and you will see that new lift on my truck with in a new weeks so get ready for dirt shots and 35's :exporange

Back