For Sale - 2002 wrecked sport trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 2002 wrecked sport trac

I do not own this vehicle!!!! I found this at Danny's Auto Salvage in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Danny's is a self service junkyard (you pull).

Rolled 02 Sport Trac with 82k actual miles. As of a week ago the motor was all complete.

IMG_0520_zpsnxtgllkc.jpg

IMG_0521_zpsenphlfmy.jpg

Did you by chance happen to see the door decal when this one was built? Looking for one built after 03/2002. The fuel line going from the fuel filter on up to the engine went to 3/8. 2001-2002 up until that date were 5/16. Does that yard not pull and ship parts?

No it's completely self service, the crew just sets vehicles. I might get a chance in the next day or two to look at the door sticker.

Depending on what you needed I might be able to pull and ship, with the obvious reimbursement.

:thumbsup:

That's awesome! Yes. If you could make sure it's one built on or after March 2002 all the way to the end of 2003. One thing, though. You'd have to make sure the fuel line releases from the fuel line connectors on both ends. The front fuel connector on mine is warped and I can't get my filter off. Mine was built 07/2002 (July). Line needs to be intact and undamaged from end to end. The salvage yards down here in Tampa suck for selection and I can't be getting under cars anymore due to my bad lower back. Got hurt when I was in the AF working on Pave Hawks. Here's the WTB post with pics I put up in the Parts Wanted forum.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428643

Back