Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
2011-Ford-Explorer-Interceptor-01-500x333.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice!!:bounce:

Ugh. I was hoping that wasn't what the "Utility Interceptor" was going to be.

2011 Explorer for Police Duty

cool find , new Ford Explorer will Join the new Taurus for Duty Call...

Ford Explorer For Police Duty

2011-ford-explorer-police-interceptor_100320564_m.jpg

2011-ford-explorer-police-interceptor_100320563_m.jpg

i love how the front clip looks, with the bumper guard its got that FEAR factor of, O God Please Dont Rear End Me!

im guessing they put the new eco-boost motor in it too...?

it supposed to be a 3.6 Ti-VCT w/ 285 HP ...... and is E85 friendly , dunno what u mean by Eco-Boost ?

he's talking about the 3.5 twin turbo that's in the sho. ecoboost is more than just that motor though there is also a 4 clyinder version.

yes thats what I meant. I just called it that because the hype has been about the v6. didnt even know there was a 4 cylinder one :thumbsup:

Nice looking rig. Hope I never have the pleasure of having to see one behind me lol!

I'll bet money that the powers-that-be in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts won't be dropping any cash on one of those babies anytime soon. :salute:

Pretty sure the Ex has the 3.5 TiVCT, not the 3.7 in the 'Stang?

Nope Explorer gets the 3.7L. Im pretty sure its used in the edge, f150, and lincoln models as well.

Right now, if one were to look at fordvehicles.com the common EX gets the 3.5 and going to fordvehicles.com/fordinterceptor/ the ford interceptor (Explorer) ALSO get the 3.5 FFV:thumbsup:

What a joke! Looks like a Freestyle.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What a joke! Looks like a Freestyle.

X2. It's nothing more than a Taurus w/ more room and less of everything else required for police duty. I don't know..the new explorer does NOTHING for me.

Back