2011 Ford Explorer built out of Legos!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 Ford Explorer built out of Legos!!

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They forgot the mudflaps... :D

That was freakin' cool! Who finds jobs like this?!!?!

Hopefully that's not my factory order:D

Pretty cool, right, I want that job, maybe a Lego of Carrie Underwood!

This is great!

I just told my kids that Ford has this new thing where on special orders they provide time lapse video of your actual truck being built... then showed them the video....

It was good for a short laugh (they are 8 and 11)... but I bet someone with younger kids could really mess with them! :)

Thanks for sharing...

Ajar

It has about the same amount of plastic in it as my 2011 XLT.

That is pretty neat!
I watched another video where they were rolling it down the assembly plant where the actual explorers are made.

Here is the link
The cool thing they mentioned is they are towing it out to Legoland Florida, by none other than a 2011 Explorer

I showed this video to my son and his reply was "Dad, I need more Lego's. What color do you want?"

Amazing... some stats would be in order ... how many lego blocks? weight? cost likely rather more than the actual thing

Cool, best part about this model is no worries about SYNC crashes.

My grandson was there last week and I have his picture standing on the side of the lego truck. Now he wants to go back with me.

Bet there is no MFT issues with it.

Looks like it's built better than my 2011!!
At least it won't over heat and ford put new fans and water in it a say it's good to go.
I think it's time we start posting the truth

Back