2011 Ford Explorer Road Test Video Review by Nice59fordf100 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 Ford Explorer Road Test Video Review by Nice59fordf100

NICE59FORDF100

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
OBD-1 Kenobi
Watch as I take the all new 2011 Ford Explorer for a road test and review of it's driving ability and technology offered. Watch as the new Explorer compares against previous generations of Explorers, and how well Ford hit the mark with the new model. This review is made in conjunction with the Fun Hump Day Radio Show, the internet's only Explorer-based audio podcast, thanks to all of our great listeners and forum members!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Excellent review Russell, concise description of the feature loaded 2011 X. Really enjoyed hearing your opinion mate. The new explorer is pretty damned awesome, thank's for taking the time to do this and hope to see more review's from you in the future, you're a natural!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks bud, comments like that are always nice to hear. I figured forum members would like to see what another member thought of the new vehicle, with music and graphics to boot :D

Nice review :thumbsup:

One small detail. The vehicle weighs about 4650, not 6000 lbs.

You did a great job on this, your first video review. Sounded very professional and you touched on a lot of points which our readers/viewers will be interested in. Your opinions are entirely valid, mine just differ;)

(Edited)

A great review Russel.

However I'm with Rick on many of his points. I feel that the more people depend on all of this technology the less capable they will become in actually controlling their own vehicle. Not to mention all of stuff with My Sync. Another part of all this technology is the more high tech and over the top things are, the more likely they are to break catastrophically, and add huge repair cost too.

Great video Russel, really highlighted and informed us of what the 11 Explorer has to offer. It seems like a great vehicle, the gadgets aren't needed but are cool, Ford is doing well competing with the others in new technology. I do wish I watched it by myself and not her sitting beside me because she now thinks she needs one :p: lol.

Russell: Excellent review. I can't believe that was your first video review. Very professional job. Hope you do more.

Back