• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

For Sale 2nd Gen spare tire winch

I have a spare tire winch up for grabs. It's a bit rusty, but still solid and in perfect working order.

DSCF1193.jpg

DSCF1192.jpg

I don't want anything for it, if you are interested it can be yours for the cost of shipping. I can't use it so I just thought someone else might need one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

double_u_4

Reaction score
City, State
romeoville,il
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Ford Explorer
that would work with a 2000 right? if so ill take it. let me know how much for te shipping to 60446 & your paypal.

albi1cnobi1

Elite Mountaineer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
South Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Mountaineer V6 4x4
Yes it will work for a 2000. I'll check on shipping and send you a PM with all the info.

albi1cnobi1

Elite Mountaineer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
South Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Mountaineer V6 4x4
Sent you a PM.

albi1cnobi1

Elite Mountaineer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
South Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Mountaineer V6 4x4
Bump. Still available.

MarkZ28

Reaction score
City, State
Grant AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Sport 2WD SOHC
Haha, I bet its long gone but do you still have this? Shipping to 35747. Thanks. Pm me what it will cost.

albi1cnobi1

Elite Mountaineer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
South Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Mountaineer V6 4x4
I actually think I may still have it. I'll check when I get home.