8000k ddm 35w slim ballast | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

8000k ddm 35w slim ballast

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not being a jerk, but that's what the 3rd gen pics thread is for...no need to start a thread for yourself just to show pics of a small change that isn't out of the ordinary.

Keeps the site a little more organized.

Blacksheep Josh said:
Haters gonna hate!

That doesn't make any sense at all...

X2 Triton

Not being a jerk, but that's what the 3rd gen pics thread is for...no need to start a thread for yourself just to show pics of a small change that isn't out of the ordinary.

Keeps the site a little more organized.

Making a new thread instead of posting in the picture thread makes it easier to find information vs digging through a 190 page thread. It's probably only takes up a few more kb on the server to make a thread vs to post in a thread. That, and more threads = more content for google to index, so it's actually better for the site in terms of SEO.. just sayin'

Making a new thread instead of posting in the picture thread makes it easier to find information vs digging through a 190 page thread. It's probably only takes up a few more kb on the server to make a thread vs to post in a thread. That, and more threads = more content for google to index, so it's actually better for the site in terms of SEO.. just sayin'

I understand that, and I'm not talking about taking up space on the servers or anything and noting in his post has enough info to add any SEO strength as there are so specific words accept in the title.

I'm talking about general, it's not something out of the ordinary or something that hasn't been seen. I don't start a new tread because I changed bulb color in my low beams or I took my running boards off.

It's about attention, why do you think maxstealth created a thread for his truck in the modified section instead of making a registry? He wants every little change to be in the light.

it's about attention, why do you think maxstealth created a thread for his truck in the modified section instead of making a registry? He wants every little change to be in the light.

lmfao

There is a difference between an install thread and creating a thread to show off HID's which is nothing special, but if you want to be a little smart ass then go right ahead.

Kazer actually did the clearance lights because i did an install thread.

Triton8273 said:
It's about attention, why do you think maxstealth created a thread for his truck in the modified section instead of making a registry? He wants every little change to be in the light.

BAHAHAHAHA!

fr0st m0nkey said:

His clearance light was unique and the first to do a write up. There are at least a dozen threads just talking about DDM's HID's, and even more about HID's in general. I know because I've posted in them.

There is plenty of content out there for others to search. Just think, if there's too much out there then we'll keep getting all of the one time "how do I lift my ex?" posts. All us regulars know how annoying those are.

Now that all of our bickering has totally ruined this dudes thread.... OP, triton really is right. We'd all love to see and talk to you about modding your ex, but you should really spend a little more time with the search bar and get caught up before jumping in head first. I'd much rather see your input on an already established thread than a new one that really won't go anywhere....

On that note, unsubscribing....

let me take a chance to bring this thread back....

I like ur lights welcome to the hid world....

We have the same HID's except mine are 55 watt..I love them, sorry your thread got jacked lol

lookin good

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back