aldive

Rodeo Joe

Elite Bostonian
Reaction score
City, State
Frankin, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 XLT
I decided I want to do the Swiss cheese airbox mod, but wanted to buy a spare and not use the one in the truck now. I saw a post that Al replied to stating he had one available. I checked into it and it was still available and the only thing I needed to do was cover the cost of shipping! It arrived today and Al included an almost new air cleaner element and the silencer was already removed! Thanks Al, check will be in the mail tomorrow! :)

Joe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bought some shocks and blocks off of Al, transaction went smoothly with the exception of a UPS screwup that took an extra week to get to me. Oh well, Al kept on top of the details and emails very well. If he's got something else for sale that I want, I would not hesitate to purchase it from him.

Bryan

Aldive, Way To Go!!!!

You did a great job. Good transaction and even sent me the part back after he nremoved what he needed cause my other one came late and wasn't in as good of shape.

I Salute You Sir;

as seen here------> http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124007

Al is a real good guy, showed up on time, everything was there book, CD, the unit, manual, cord, and dash mount,.......and works awsomeeeeeee :D

Al is fun to talk to, very nice truck, super smooth paint, and everything very tastefully done,

The only thing is do not pay in fifties, on a cool, windy, winter night, Al and I dropped a $50 bill in mid hand off and watched it flip-flop away in the wind in a parking lot, after ten or so seconds we thought I might be a good idea to get it back. LOL guess you had to be there, "it was funny".

Back