Anyone know where to get clear headlights? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone know where to get clear headlights?

dreddog47

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Bronco/04 Marauder
I've looked on ebay and googled it, but I'm having no luck finding any place that sells the diamond clear headlights for first gens, besides LMC truck. LMC wants 300 dollars which is absolutely ridiculous....

I searched on EF and I found a promising lead or two that lead nowhere...

Anyone know where I can get these? I need them for a projector retrofit
headlights_018.jpg

Anyone have any in good shape that they'd sell? PM me if you do....

Thanks....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are those plastic or glass?

..:shifty_ey ..What are you doing with the old ones you just put on??

..I thought I might add that I believe those Ranger ones are the same ones on my Ranger...I bought mine used about 4 years ago or so and they haven't yellowed or cracked at all..:biggthump

..The Explorer ones I also have and I think the bottom turn signal on both sides may be starting to yellow...The other 4 lenses look like new..:dunno:

You want 'em, Ted? Come git 'em. They do leak, there's condensation in them.
I have a bunch of other stuff that I need to gather together for you, stuff that won't make the big trip.

...Can you bring them with you to Pedro's taco's on the July sixteenth??

..Heck yea..I'm always needing spares and I think those are my old originals...The least I can do is buy you lunch since you will be there anyway..:biggthump

no, you would have to "upgrade" to the explorer front. No one makes anything for the navajo.

i noticed that on some of the Euro headlights for the explorer that the long lower lens sometimes is not installed in the pictures, would it be feasible to assume that there might be a possibility that you could cut that whole bottom lens off and fit it into the Navajo's headlight slot? i don't have an explorer on hand to compare, but do the Explorer and Navajo headlights, besides the lower lens pretty much look the same and have the same shape?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back