Back from Superlift 4xAdventure event......with Pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Back from Superlift 4xAdventure event......with Pics

Sinjin

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Avondale(Phoenix), Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
"RETIRED" 1997 Sport
Well I'm back, it was a great event, definetly worth it.
No hard carnage for me, except a ripped up BFG, but that was OK since I had a full size spare. Others werent as lucky as I was. A few roll overs, a buddy of mine with his $80,000 Land Rover D-90 from Austin, rolled his.
The terrain was the best I'd ever driven on, shelves, rocks, hill climbs, washes, everything in one area.
Didnt win anything in the raffle, but you attica boys should have more luck, they gave away LOTS of good stuff, winch, set of tires, sets of shocks, lockers, blah blah blah, ohhh yaa cant forget the superlift panties. :)

here a couple of pics, the whole story and pics can be found at,
www.globe-xplorer.com look on the "news" section and click on the "Superlift 4xAdventure".

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rod.....The link worked fine for me....but the photo's don't show. Sorry. :)

am I being retarded? Anyone know why I cant get these pics to work? Fellow moderators can you look at the code.
Thanks and hope someone found the story and pics enjoyable.

Sinjin-

I don't think Geocities likes you using their server for pics. The code looks right; pic link works out of context. . . time for photopaint.

I had to go to the site to see the pics. They look like a blast! Glad to hear ya had a blast, and hopefully I can win those lockers at Attica..I need them bad!!! But then again, anything free works for me!
Pete
Post number 999!!!!!

Jefe's got it. The geocities server isn't always best to use for photo's(or at all for that matter) and isn't liking you. I tried to copy the links but it wouldn't work. Sorry.

Was Superlift interested in your lift?? Did they make any predictions as to when the their IFS lifts will be available??

Originally posted by Sinjin
weird, working now.

ummm.....no it's not. :(

It is the server. I've had this happen too in the past.

I'm glad you had a good time.
Too bad about the D-90. But hey if he can afford to buy it, I'm sure can afford to get it fixed.

Brian he was trying to go up this:

t45.jpg

he ended up like this:

t37.jpg

t35.jpg

photos thanks to Robert Canon Dead Link Removed

ok I don't want to sound like a jerk here... but why would he try and drive up that? It looks like a perpindicular wall? was he just bored with the trail?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back