BFG All Terrain TA KO | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BFG All Terrain TA KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFG All Terrain TA KO tires where is the cheapest place to buy these tires and if you can give some imput on how they are that would be appreciated.

I read that quite a few on here run these tires and really like them. I searched google and can not find anything bad anyone has said about them.

I really need to know how they are in snow and ice conditions (traction and stopping), as for mud and sand i can tell by the tread pattern they should be relaly good. I also need to know how long do they really last as i have seen some using them past 60,000 Kilometers with only half wear on them.

Thks

I was pricing BFG's for Dan while I was getting 2 new tires in my wife's car yesterday-seems BFG had a recent price hike-

33x12.50x15 AT KO best price 175

If you want to call Discount Tire in Traverse City, Michigan, maybe it might be worth your time to drive there...?

Discount Tire Direct has the BFG All Terrain T/A KO for $116. Free shipping.

If you want to call Discount Tire in Traverse City, Michigan, maybe it might be worth your time to drive there...?

Qty Item Price Extended

(4)
BF Goodrich
All Terrain T/A KO (38892)

LT235/75R-15/C1 RWL

$108.00 $432.00
Tire Disposal Fee $2.00 $8.00
Valve Stems, Lifetime Rotations FREE
Installation & Lifetime Computer Spin Balancing $12.99 $51.96

Subtotal $491.96

MI 6.00% Tax $25.92

Edit Cart
Printer Friendly Version
Clear Cart
Total "Out the Door" Price $517.88

I don't care about the balancing or tire disposal as i want to sell my tires i have now. If i had old rubber on them that would be different, but my tires are only a few months old and they are Canadian Tires "Rough Riders AP" model which are OK tires, but i want better grippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back