Big Bear in May... | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big Bear in May...

how many is officially going? How many ppl? How many Vehicles??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds good:thumbsup: Cant wait

...there is nothing good with that story...what a bad day for all involved...:(

I was down in San Bernardino when the call went down, but some of my coworkers went.

Just another reminder that no matter how hard we try nature will always win...

Dang!:eek: THAT SUCKS! TALK ABOUT A HORRIBLE DAY FOR THE TRAINERS FAMILY!

Thanks for the invite tbars but I will be unable to attend, sister-in-law's going away party/baby shower.

Don't forget about me next time or if ya'll are gunna go to trabucco!!:thumbsup:

just pokin my head in here to keep an eye on this thread. prolly not goin cause to many runs for me and still have an extensive list of things to do on the nav. and school is at it's peak busy time for me :(

aww c'mon it only one day :p:

i think i might go. might head home early. but if i get new springs i want to test them out before moad/pismo

i think i might go. might head home early. but if i get new springs i want to test them out before moad/pismo

Nice. Everything im doing im doing to get ready for pismo. We are gonna stuff a 2.5" shock up front so i wont ever have to worry about shock fade again lol.

Dishpan springs

I want to go, I want to go. Dish pan springs(for me) is a fun trail. John Bull, 3n93 are also fun.

Dishpan springs would be fun...:D. The only problem is that there just isn't an easy way to plan for people to park their trucks and ride along if we were to jump from one side of the mtn. to the other.

Last I heard everything is still closed from Green valley to 3N14 including Holcomb creek (3N93), so I doubt that will be an option this trip.

As stated before, If there's enough trucks wanting to do the full J. Bull then it can be a possibility. I will take anyone else that doesn't want to do it around.

Carlover, I'm positive someone will have a seat for you...

RJ, I'm adding you to the in list...

...and you can include fawkrwe to the possibles...he mentioned he was watching this in another thread...:shifty_ey

...not yet...works been crazy and i have been running behind due to homeowners rescheduling and adding stuff..:confused:...i can't wait to get to pismo...:scratch:...or was it big bear...lol...

Are we gonna meet at the Discovery Center as usual ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm thinking that will be the best bet...It's the only place that is somewhat central to the area.

How does 9:30am sound to everyone?

Back