• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Big Bear July 18,19,20

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4

mrj22211

Reaction score
City, State
La Habra hts, CA

yah the guy in the black jeep cherokee was going against trail traffic and was being complaining to all the clubs saying hes been waiting a half hr..one of the group members friends didnt appreciate how he was saying it was all our faults for the holdup when there was 40+ rigs going one way and he was going the other on a narrow trail...the blazer flopped and we all were just trying to get it back over
just a bad situalion i gess, hard to explain :thumbdwn:

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
Drinking and litering on the trail dosn't really want to make me wheel with them I must say:(...I hope it was just a few bad apples, and not a regular thing:rolleyes:

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
Yeah I dont understand the need to drink .. as if driving a vehicle through those awesome trails is not enough enjoyment. But whatevs, the photos look wonderful!!!

mrj22211

Reaction score
City, State
La Habra hts, CA

yah it was 2 guys that tagged along with the group for the first time...= /

john bull trail was awsome though

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...John Bull plus a line of 40 or so vehicles, half with no radios, doesn't sound like much fun...:(

...Not to undermine your trip but I prefer to do the trails up there in groups of 10 or less, during the week...From the sounds of it, it was a usual gorgeous weekend trail run in Big Bear with all kinds of wheelers on the mountain...As long as you guys had fun and made it back safe, it's all good...:D

mrj22211

Reaction score
City, State
La Habra hts, CA
ya well there was only 12 with us which wasnt to bad but like 4 other groups..i gess some of the trails up there were closed so everyone went to john bull