Brookline New Hampshire run November 30th | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Brookline New Hampshire run November 30th

Originally posted by V8BoatBuilder
Guys/Gals - post your lift/tire size mods here so we can get an idea of the trucks that are going.

Im running a 2" TT, Explorer pro comp add a leaf, pepboys shackles on 31x10.5 " BFG AT TA KO

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

stock, with 31'S. dont worry about there not being hard stuff out there, samaruis with 35's come from all over to play here. it is a good place to go because no matter how modded your truck, its never boring. im hoping i can get a set of 2 inch coils before then. if not, oh well. cant wait for my tires ove got on my truck now go bald, it will be an excuse to buy a set of 33's!

Originally posted by izackary
as long as you're not afraid to get it dirty... :p why are CT cars the cleanest around?! wimps. :D

Here is something for now. This was when my truck was bone stock :D

Attachments

• miketruck1.jpeg
    miketruck1.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 187

as long as you're not afraid to get it dirty... :p why are CT cars the cleanest around?! wimps. :D

Don't call me a wimp dude. I am looking forward to getting my ploder dirty as anything

I have stock 235/70r15's on mine

Originally posted by FordLover61
Don't call me a wimp dude. I am looking forward to getting my ploder dirty as anything

Me too bro :D

izackary and I have been pm each other. I was holding off posting until I finished putting my X back together. Well Its together and my T-case is working again (shift motor issues). I am slightly modified as indicated in my sig line.

Who is bringing what in terms of tools and recovery items? Just stuff thats good to know...

guys i was just teasin. nice to see rydinhigh isn't afraid of some mud!

As for mods, like i said, i went with running boards on, no lift, and 225/75-15 mud/snow/all-terrains. i didn't disconnect or remove the sway bars either.

For recovery equipment, I have a tow strap and a come-a-long. (whoop-dee-doo :rolleyes: ) I belive Fred had plenty of equipment in his toolbox, correct?

Well I need to get the X dirty and no better excuse then a meet...

P.s. who is bringing the hot girls?

Besides Izacks mom:D

I'm also waiting to see if Rx4phun can make it, too.

I don't think I am going to make it. I am going hunting this weekend in Maine and unless my brother and myself both get a deer each we are going back right after dinner on thanksgiving and wont be able to make the run. Wish I could make it,
gary

Ok guys, im def coming....ill bring some friends too.....I know a bunch of kids at my highschool who would want to go offroadin...

Scott

Originally posted by Thunderterd
P.s. who is bringing the hot girls?

Besides Izacks mom:D

I'm bringing my girlfriend - when I told her we were going Offroading in NH she said "I hope we don't die!! My freinds do dougnuts and thats so scary."

We shall see......

haha i could bring some HS girls, but you oldies would have to behave...haha

Scott

I'll still be allll stock the 30th :rolleyes: complete with running boards..

Bring on the HS girls!!

:chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug:

I hope you guys are sitting down (duh you're at computers, right? nerds!:D) but i guess mom ain't comin. so sorry. i was told she wanted to, then she said "uh, no. i don't know where he got that idea from." Hopefully my girl can still come, though. Bring on the high school girls, but you guys leave mine to me, and i'll leave the rest to you guys! ;)

:chug:

damn you I was hoping for a hottie mom.....................

I will be there with a few Chevy friends!!

I am bring the grill with me who is bringing the dogs and burgers!

Originally posted by Rx4phun
I don't think I am going to make it. I am going hunting this weekend in Maine and unless my brother and myself both get a deer each we are going back right after dinner on thanksgiving and wont be able to make the run. Wish I could make it,
gary

Well, let's hope you and your brother have good luck hunting this weekend so you can join us. :D

i have plenty of recovery equipment in my truck, including like 40 feet of chain and a high lift (which can be used as a slow, but incredibally powerful winch). weve got a wicked lot of trucks going! this is gonna be sweet! runningboards can stay on, but they are gonna get scraped on the bottoms. i plan on trying some of the harder trails we didnt touch the last time out, but you guys dont have to. you guys might want to bring some chain if you have any ( a little chain never hurt any situation), but ive got plenty of other stuff.

oh, and my cell number is 978-877-0814 if anyone needs to contact me. and my aol instant messenger name is FourXFred. and my e-mail addresse is FourXFred@explorerforum.com (one of the benefits of being an elite ranger!)

Well so far its looking like Sunday is going to be my only day off that week. So it better be a good time. BTW im bringing my 18 year old sister and you guys better behave

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will be bringing a full complement of rachets, sockets, wrenches and the like. Also, tow straps and other misc recovery gear.

We should all bring extra water, extra warm clothing, and start out on the trail with a full tank of gas.

This isn't the Rubicon, and we're mostly going to stay together, but I think we should all try to bring as much as we can on this list:

http://www.explorer4x4.com/trail_equip.html

Back