Uwahrrie, NC Run - November 29-30 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Uwahrrie, NC Run - November 29-30

I changed the title of the thread to reflect the actual dates.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Maybe someone should put this thread in the trail runs forum....might get more responses...just a suggestion!!!

Done. ;)

Bump.

I managed to get off work and I don't have school so I'm gonna start off early that friday and try to get there to scout out the trails to see if any have changed.

i'll be leaving here friday night and probably just snoozing in the truck somewhere near the park that night.

chase.. are you planning on making this trip?

Originally posted by jasonb
chase.. are you planning on making this trip?

Hopefully. The thing is, I'm a senior in high school right now, so this grading period that I'm in is the one that gets sent to colleges. My parents are really freaking out about my schoolwork and grades right now. But this grading period ends on the 18th (next Friday), so they should calm down a little, and then I'll be able to ask them next weekend.

I'll let you know as soon as possible

Ive been debating whether or not i want to go to this run.. ive been looking at the map and i think its easily 11 hours from here and the problems ive been having with my truck lately, and my messed up work schedule i dont think ill be able to make it.

ok.. you know from how many times i read the dates on this thing... i never thought about turkey day until i re-read one of chase's posts.

as much as i hate to do this.... what are the chances that you guys that are going could move it up or back a weekend?
who is planning to go? it only seems to be about 3 so far?

Pick a day, any day.

I have no weekend plans anytime, so I can do whenever.

anyone else up for moving the date?

weekend before or after is good for me.. but it doesn't look good for thanksgiving weekend.

Uwahrrie,NC Run- November 29-30

liftedexplorer96 here i am going to try and make it. My brother coda is also going to ry to go. We should have a hell of a time can't wait.

how about it guys.. anyone able to switch weekends?

Uwahrrie,NC Run- November 29-30

yea doesnt matter to me on the change of dates just let me know. and i should be there

might be able to swing that one...

Yeah we can change the date. That's do-able. Good thing I hadn't asked off of work yet :D

So December 6-7 it is?

Originally posted by Jason_25
So December 6-7 it is?

That might be too late for me. But don't change anything on account of myself.

I have to talk to my dad later today

that be cool.... maybe there will be some snow on the ground...

lol in NC i think not!

that would be cool. thanks a lot guys.. i'll put that date down. i even looked on the calendar and asked the wife this time!

chase.. you can talk to your dad into it! he seemed to enjoy it a lot last time so i'm sure he'd enjoy it again.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by jasonb
chase.. you can talk to your dad into it! he seemed to enjoy it a lot last time so i'm sure he'd enjoy it again.

That's what I'm hoping. But we've been butting heads a lot recently, so I don't exactly know how it's going to turn out. And I also have to ask for something big today, so I don't know. Hopefully it will all be good.

Back