Brookline New Hampshire run November 30th | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Brookline New Hampshire run November 30th

fred, I one-upped you :D

Call this the final contact list, if you will. I'm putting it on the end so it's not 2 pages back :p

OK, I have compiled a list of info for people who are or may be coming to the run on the 30th. In case you're wondering, all phone numbers have been listed here, or on AIM profiles, so none of this is what most will consider "private info." Here goes:

ARE coming:
(1) FourXFred............Fred.........MA......978-877-0814
(2) Nick26.................Nick..........MA......201-388-7439
(3) Scormunch...........Tim...........MA......781-424-2097
(4) V8BoatBuilder......Aaron.......MA............................
(5) FordLover61........Vinnie.......CT......860-518-3519
(6) SobeLover...........Sandy.......CT......860-869-0879
(7) DirtDemon85.......Gary..........CT......203-305-7353
(8) rydinhigh..............Mike.........CT......860-982-0750
(9) DEROCHA.............John.........MA......508-631-5245
(10) Thunderterd.......Kevin........NH.....603-557-6041
(11) evoq007.............Scott........MA............................

MAY be coming:
(12) BGN......................Barry.........................................
(13) OutRun84............Jon...........VT/CT.(waiting for permission)

Interested, but doubtful:
(14) izackary...............Isaac........VT......802-356-1239
(15) rx4phun..............Gary.........CT...............................
(16) XWHALER............................MA/NH........................
(17) Snocross1985......Scott.......NH.....978-580-9919
(18) Doug....................Doug........NJ......908-399-4257

If anyone has info to add here, please PM me and I will edit this post.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

look for my truck right when you pull into the lot, immediately on the right.

Will do man. See you on the 30th

this time that power ram will have to move out of OUR way! :D

Dang! How come ya'll couldn't do this on this coming weekend? 11/22 or 11/23?

I'll be going home on 11/26.

Originally posted by rydinhigh
So spend an extra week. :D
Yeah, right. Tell that to my wife for me please.

tell her your flights cancelled, or your pregnant and dont want to fly. think of something man! do you have your truck up here with you?

Originally posted by FourXFred
do you have your truck up here with you?
No way, not with a dented rear driveshaft. I'm on foot only in downtown Boston. But, I do have my camera. :D

But, I do have my camera.

Would be cool if you could come and be our picture taker.

you could be stone mover and boulder pointer-outer too. it'll be fun :D

so what kind of trails ar we looking at..

Never been off roading so a little nervous...

I will be bringing the grill... so someone needs to feed me :)

Johnstone if you decide to get pregnant in the next week and can't fly, I'd be more than happy to pick you up on my way through Boston :D

Originally posted by Scormunch
Johnstone if you decide to get pregnant in the next week and can't fly, I'd be more than happy to pick you up on my way through Boston :D
Bawahahahah. I don't think so!

Originally posted by Thunderterd
Never been off roading so a little nervous...

I've never been offroading either, but I'm not nervous

thunderterd, the trails are pretty much good for a stock explorer. we had no problems with anyone getting stuck, and for the most part no problems with broken parts (one fried tranny is pretty good for any explorer run, and to be expected, basically). ive got PLENTY of recovery equipment to get any of you guys out of a situation, and as izackary can admit (when he was trying to climb that hill with two people pushing his truck, and i spotted him out of it with no pushing) i am a pretty good spotter, and will help you guide you guys through any tricky situations. the trails basically vary in degrees of difficulty, as stock explorers can have fun, but so do the sammauris on 44's that play out there every weekend too. most of the trucks are stock, so well be sticking to the easier trails. and with as many as 15 trucks going, we might actually have to split into a few groups. if anyone has a cb or was contemplating installing one, id suggest doing it before the run. this is going to be awesome. as far as i can tell, this is the biggest explorerforum trail run ever in new england. (actually ive looked through dozens of pages after dozens of searches, and found no reference to any trail runs up here at all). see you guys soon!

hey, any of you guys up for a little run this sunday? anyone nervous cane come out and get used to the trails a bit. ill be going, and if anyone in the area wants to tag along, and get used to the trails (so mabey someone can lead a different group or something) that would be awesome.

Originally posted by FourXFred
hey, any of you guys up for a little run this sunday? anyone nervous cane come out and get used to the trails a bit. ill be going, and if anyone in the area wants to tag along, and get used to the trails (so mabey someone can lead a different group or something) that would be awesome.

Johnstone, I think he's talkin to you!! :p

Originally posted by izackary
Johnstone, I think he's talkin to you!! :p
I'm truckless, so I can be photographer and spotter.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so out of those going, who is running the biggest lift and with what size tires?

Back