cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! WAS SOLD

Well after Truck Haven and talking to Stic-o. I have decided to go SAS and full width. I just bought a 79 Bronco w/ Dana 44 from a guy out of Utah, for $400 for the whole thing. I am going to have ?s so get ready her I come!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You're an impiulse buyer arent ya? Go dana 60 :p

Anyways, are you going coil or leafs? Read through the SAS's on the site. Thats where i got ALL my info.

you need brakes:p:

does it have a 9"?

You're an impiulse buyer arent ya? Go dana 60 :p

Anyways, are you going coil or leafs? Read through the SAS's on the site. Thats where i got ALL my info.

Well after seeing stic-o's sweet ride at TruckHaven this weekend. I am copying his But with coilovers. i have been reading for a long time and seeing his truck. Along talking with him and his dad, it's the way to go i think.

9 inch =$$$ for you specially on here.

but you still need brakes.lol

Ahh, the Truck Haven bug has bit again!! Good choice on the high pinion D-44. You're going to love it:D

Wow Chris, you don't waste any time! :thumbsup:

Don't forget sliders, bumpers, and other good protection type stuff. Truckhaven is easy on stuff - other runs with real rocks can really tear stuff up.

Nice score on the EB!

Can you find one for me or just a HPDana44?

Oh and signing up for progress reports!

It does. Where did you see it mentioned in this thread? :confused:

Don't forget sliders, bumpers, and other good protection type stuff. Truckhaven is easy on stuff - other runs with real rocks can really tear stuff up.

Already started on sliders about a week ago not finished yet. After seeing Tom R's bumpers I'm going to build somthing like them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice Chris! Did you even make it home before you bought the Bronco? :p:

No i was in Indio saying hi to my mother inlaw, and wife. As they were at Fantasy Springs Resort, for the week. I found it called the guy, he said he had 2 other guys looking at it. I told him I wanted it and wired him the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back