cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! WAS SOLD

Well after Truck Haven and talking to Stic-o. I have decided to go SAS and full width. I just bought a 79 Bronco w/ Dana 44 from a guy out of Utah, for $400 for the whole thing. I am going to have ?s so get ready her I come!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Um im thinking of selling my X, there is a guy that is hounding me about it. He is having work done to his truck at the same shop that I am. He is offering 10 grand over what i have in it, he has more $ than brain's!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Then I'll sell you mine for a good price... Say 20k :D Deal? :p:

so sell it and buy another with a 5.0 and ditch the prerunner build so go back to a crawler. You would love a pre runner over there but there is no where over here for it. Most places dont even let trucks on the beach.

so sell it and buy another with a 5.0 and ditch the prerunner build so go back to a crawler. You would love a pre runner over there but there is no where over here for it. Most places dont even let trucks on the beach.

Really not on the beach, I could have swore Iz told me there was beaches you could drive on.:mad::rant:

Really not on the beach, I could have swore Iz told me there was beaches you could drive on.:mad::rant:

Hey if your not happy with it...white your sentor:p:

there are some in the south and up north.. there's even a beach outting this week. But not sure I'm going to make it, planning is going sour.

But on another note, you can buy my Explorer :D. I'm kinda looking at a Samurais now.

there are beaches, but its not what your expecting.

Just got off the phone with the guy it's sold . Its not done and my buddy is going to finnish it for cash $$$!

Its gone.. oh gone!!! gone.... so sad!!
..oh cruel world, why doeseth thou smite me..

wow. thats pretty good money

Untill the payment is made anyway. Got to go can't stay here all day chating got to find an explorer. Mabey Damons i dont know, i want a V8 after hearing jt's.

Daemon's would be a sweet start to swap a v8 in. The price dropped again to fricken 3k!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back