Colorado Color Run 09/2018 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Colorado Color Run 09/2018

What dates in Sept Do you all want? Let us know what weeks you would like for the gathering.

• 09/08 - 09/15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 09/22 - 09/29

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

TJ & Regina are going.

Haven't heard a peep from Chad lately, but I thought he was going.

ScottB said he was, but again, haven't heard from him in a while either.

Brian1 is still a maybe.

Your in charge of rounding up all those CO peeps, get the rope out. lol

I am going to have to sit this one out.

I was hoping to run Colorado for a few days on my way to California, but if I do, I won't have enough time in Cali.

I really need to get back to Colorado - hopefully next year..

Without reading the whole thread, do you guys have a date set?

Well Wife and I are gonna work on getting my Daughters Explorer up and running and have that one with us also on this one. So there is another Explorer. :) From my garage.

I'm still planning on going at this point. But sure would like to see more folks get from the "maybe" list and on the "gonma be there" list. WormsExplorer, when are you planning on arriving at KOA?

I'm still planning on going at this point. But sure would like to see more folks get from the "maybe" list and on the "gonma be there" list. WormsExplorer, when are you planning on arriving at KOA?

Probably late Friday. Gotta wait till son gets out of school then travel down there. I will research a little and find a good meeting spot.

Hey this is TJ. Sorry I had to make a new profile, I guess I can’t remember what the heck my log in or password was. I don’t ever get on here just the Facebook page. Anyways myself and Regina will be there from 8/26-9/2 , so we can meet up with you guys on Friday and Saturday. We already have reservations at the KOA. My buddy from Grand Junction will be there as well, but he has a Jeep.

Well that is great news! Don't worry, we'll go easy on it so the jeep can keep up. Hehe
I'll be there Saturday evening, and took the whole week off.

Haha yeah I usually give him a lot of crap. At least it’s an older CJ-7 and not like every Jeep up there on the trails. New rubicon’s that all look the same. He was gonna try to get some lockers but not sure if he did. I know he has 33’s and besides we meet every year up there and run every trail we can. He is only 2 hours north and I am 2.5 hours south.

Well ya got me looking forward to the trip.

Oh yeah. I love it up there. I look forward to this week all year long. If you are going to be there all week you are welcome to tag along with us on trails unless you have other plans.

My time is available, have to watch the budget.

Bring the fiesta and ride along with someone on the trail s

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just booked the reservation at KOA. Saturday (1rst) through Wednesday (5th). See ya all there!

Back