Does anyone else get WWW.Morpace.Com survey requests? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Does anyone else get WWW.Morpace.Com survey requests?

dco43054

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
cmh
Year, Model & Trim Level
20 XLT
Just got an email saying Ford gave my name to morpace.com, who is conducting a survey.

I did see another thread about a survey, but it doesn't mention who conducted it.

I googled morpace and found a thread in an FJ forum that referred to a similar survey and similar email.

If it is genuine, they should improve their email - looks a whole lot like what a cheap spammer would send.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Other thread? I didn't think I started two. I did try to edit my original post.

Thanks for the title edit!

i also got an email from morplace ,i will watch here before deciding to open it
brianj

I too received the same email.

Other thread? I didn't think I started two. I did try to edit my original post.

Thanks for the title edit!
The site's software will create a double post if you try to edit the title or anything in the original post while it's in the process of uploading.

Just got an email saying Ford gave my name to morpace.com, who is conducting a survey.

I did see another thread about a survey, but it doesn't mention who conducted it.

I googled morpace and found a thread in an FJ forum that referred to a similar survey and similar email.

If it is genuine, they should improve their email - looks a whole lot like what a cheap spammer would send.

Morpace is a big research company. I've done a number of on-line surveys and focus groups with them.

I received the email today with the title "Ford Wants Your Opinion on How to Improve the Explorer", I figure it won't hurt so I completed the survey.

As I indicated in another thread, I received an email from an outfit called 'surveysavvy'. Ignored it the first time but then received two more. Apparently it also conducts surveys on behalf of clients. I believe it was located in San Diego. I filled it out and supposedly will receive $20. They pay for completed surveys.

I went ahead and took their survey. Fairly standard stuff. Good selection of questions. I especially liked the one about how my Explorer made me feel when driving. Selections included Rugged? Sexy? :dunno:

There is a freeform text box where you can put things to fix. I started with MFT......

As I indicated in another thread, I received an email from an outfit called 'surveysavvy'. Ignored it the first time but then received two more. Apparently it also conducts surveys on behalf of clients. I believe it was located in San Diego. I filled it out and supposedly will receive $20. They pay for completed surveys.

My email from survey savvy says $10. :(

My email from survey savvy says $10. :(
If I'm not mistaken, that is what my original email also said. After ignoring two of those, I received another and it said $20. Unfortunately I can't confirm this since I deleted the early ones. I any case I'm not going to go out on a spending spree just yet. Not until I have it in my hands!

My e-mail came on 12/7/2011 from m110574help@morpace.com. It and the survey looked legit, so I filled it out.

Ford Motor Company wants your opinion on how to improve the Explorer. We are inviting you to participate in this important marketing research study conducted by Morpace, Inc. on behalf of Ford, which will help shape the future of the Explorer.

This survey will be running from December 6th, 2011 to December 11th, 2011 and will take about 20 minutes to complete. Please respond as soon as it is convenient for you within this timeframe. You will receive only one other reminder invitation.

[...]

Please be assured that this research study is being held exclusively to obtain consumers' opinions of the Ford Explorer. Participants' personal information and responses are kept strictly confidential and will not be used or released for any type of direct sales, marketing or other purpose. Morpace respects your privacy and adheres to the mandated CASRO Code of Standards and Ethics for Survey Research. For more information, please view the Privacy Policy on our website at at www.morpace.com

[...]

Tried to do the survey emailed to me by surveysavvy.

This was the result........guess my opinion is unimportant.

"We are sorry, but it appears that you don't meet the requirements for this survey. Thank you for your time.
Thank you for your participation in our research study! "

I completed the survey but I'm disappointed that I forgot to suggest Ford include the ability to remote start the Explorer with an iPhone/smartphone.

Hi guys,

I’m sorry I didn’t post on this thread sooner. Morpace is a legitimate company that Ford hires to conduct surveys of our customers. The formatting could be due to an attempt to make the email compatible with as many different email programs as possible. The feedback will be shared with Morpace. :)

Cory

Back