DONE! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

DONE!

DONE!(with Pics)

Well..almost. All I need to do is bolt in the RA/Tranny crossmember and adjust the steering and trackbar! Looks good.

A couple questions. The brake lines, how are your's routed? I used the super lift ones after I took off the little tab but I need to bend the bottom metal line to give it a little more slack. Anyone else notice that the calipers are reversible?

Anyone know how to get dents out of a garage door? Mine has about 6 big dents from me getting pissed and flinging whatever tool that was in my hand.

I used EB 2-4inch lift RS9000s shocks, anyone else, what shocks are you using?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm using Procomp brakelines, standard routing.

Garage doors, hahahaha.

Shocks, I dunno but they're WAY TOO SHORT. I'll be wristing an arm soon and using F350 shock towers for my new Rancho9000's.

Great news that it's done.

Kick ass man!

My dad put a huge hole in our Garage door once. He was working on one of his many wood prodjects and something was not cooperating so he kicked a hole right through it! It was funny. We used a peice of wood cut to the right size to fix that one. Don't know about dents though.

BTW...I found a place in town that does gears for 145 each axle.

I'll post the pics on friday. I have work and class all this week so that is the earliest I can get em up here.

I was looking at the truck and it looks like I gained an additional inch of lift. Hmmmm....

I dare someone to post a few pics of the swap for me after I email em to ya.

A guy from the ranger board has some of them up right now. More to follow....PICS

hix44-3.jpg

hix44-4.jpg
hix44-5.jpg

Back