explorer sport pics | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

here are a few more pics of my ex: the after market rims are pacer330s w/ 31x10.50s BFGs in one pic, and Sport King ATs in the other. The other wheels are stock with stock tires.

phonepictures055.jpg

phonepictures012.jpg

0213091248.jpg

Picture325.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lets see some more sports

is that a Lund roof sun visor or some other brand? Is there some specific name for them other then sun visor all I can find on them is a $250 Lund version and not really wanting to spend that much so was curious if there was a cheaper option.

2001 sport

Attachments

• flex.jpg
    flex.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 8,722
  • downsized_1202091236.jpg
    downsized_1202091236.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4,954

is that a Lund roof sun visor or some other brand? Is there some specific name for them other then sun visor all I can find on them is a $250 Lund version and not really wanting to spend that much so was curious if there was a cheaper option.

Its a summit brand. Ive had lund and this thing is near Identical. Awesome fiberglass work, includes all bulbs/wires/yada yada
It was only $134 and then i painted/primed myself so very inexpensive

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-480134/

2000explorer2.jpg

2000exploder.jpg

Here is a 2000 Sport I just picked up for 1000. I had to put a trans in it a few weeks after purchase though..blah. I am going to put 2001 Cobra wheels on it with some 275/60/17s here shortly and do some minor mods like a cai, exhaust, chip. It has 134k miles and optional 3.73s

Nice Buy Tommy!

my stock 03 2wd
i need new pics, this one has the old 28's on it. i now have 30's and less mud
4563_192411365371_835705371_7378528.jpg

well i was gonna wait until i get a few better pics but what the hell
DSC02101.jpg

DSC02102.jpg

Just a question for you guys. With putting 4door leafs in the rear how much of a lift should you see? 1-2" approx? j/c, search gave alot of hard to sift thru threads. Sorry if its been answered

specialized, that is one nice Sport. Burnt Orange with the wider grey fender trim is one of my favorite colors on a Sport.

youlostme, there is alot of info on leaf springs out here, I will try to sum it up as best as I can. You may not see any lift if you put 4 door leafs that are already sagging. You can get an AAL (add a leaf) to add to it. Or you can look into aftermarket leafs as well. I went with ARB Dakar springs. About a 1.5" lift over stock and much better as well.

Its a summit brand. Ive had lund and this thing is near Identical. Awesome fiberglass work, includes all bulbs/wires/yada yada
It was only $134 and then i painted/primed myself so very inexpensive

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-480134/

Is that the actual model that you bought? It doesn't show that it fits the 2001 neither do any of the other models.

got my 01 cobra wheels on today and some nice new tires, hopefully I can get a pic tomorrow even though its covered in dirt from driving on slushy roads...plus its hard to wash it when its only 10 deg for the past week lol. Im ready for spring.

P1060728.jpg

P1060727.jpg

P1060726.jpg

its dirty but what the hell. Not many people I have seen using this wheel

Is that the actual model that you bought? It doesn't show that it fits the 2001 neither do any of the other models.

yes thats the actual one, the sport has the same size and angles of the older explorers, they fit perfect, i was worried about drilling into the roof where the sunroof controls were but it all worked out fine

Here is mine. I guess i would be part of the lowered club. :D

HPIM1312.jpg
HPIM1311.jpg
Photo_111509_009.jpg

Hmmm... whats lurking behind the bumper? :burnout:
HPIM1314.jpg
007.jpg

Last picture is from before i lowered it another 2 inches.

Looking for a 4.0 OHV. Mine is on its last legs. 18 lbs of boost for a year has taken its tole.. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If i buy rims for an '01 sport trac 4wd, will they be an exact fit for my '01 Explorer Sport?

Back