Finally got my rims...22s almost done | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finally got my rims...22s almost done

ghoster

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island , NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer
I might drop it a little still not sure
Let me know what you think..they are 22x9.5 with 285/35 tires

P8280077.jpg

P8280053.jpg

P8280081.jpg

P8280061.jpg

P8280092.jpg

sig-1.jpg

P8280055.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my neck hurts from looking at your pics ...lol

serious;i like the wheels a lot !!!..... somehow your never wrong with a classic 5-star ;)
but how is the ride?? i got 20 and i love the handling and grip but on long drives on less than perfect roads they can get a little anoying.... maybe i have to try a different brand of tire as soon this ones are done ?!?

To be honest I like it at that height... if it goes lower it loses its powerful stance and SUV identity... That's just my opinion though.

Those rims are serious! Looks good man.

I really like those wheels, nice find.

I am not one really for the rims and keeping the car clean "mines always dirty" but I do have to say that it is a clean looking X Good job on it!

Very well done!

Say-that green piece of paper sticking to your rim in the one picture-yeah, that's mine, if you just want to send it here...:D

Looking good! Not sure what my thoughts on a drop are..on one hand, a drop would look good, but on the other hand, how it looks now is pretty good. It's a tough call.

I really like your wheel choice. I don't think anything looks better than 5 spoke rims. I don't know what it is, but there's something about 5. I like how these are "big and shiny" but aren't "outrageous and gaudy" like some are, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Where'd you pick the rims up at?

my neck hurts from looking at your pics ...lol

serious;i like the wheels a lot !!!..... somehow your never wrong with a classic 5-star ;)
but how is the ride?? i got 20 and i love the handling and grip but on long drives on less than perfect roads they can get a little anoying.... maybe i have to try a different brand of tire as soon this ones are done ?!?
LoL..everyone has something to say about my pics..idk i guess its my "Style" of pic taking

Thanks man..i was going to go with multi spoke rims and then i saw these..loved them
Brand really doesn't change the "Quality" of the ride unless its for example a/t or m/t...what tires do you have now?

To be honest I like it at that height... if it goes lower it loses its powerful stance and SUV identity... That's just my opinion though.

Those rims are serious! Looks good man.
Thanks bro..i'm going to keep it like that till next spring..i'll decide then if want to leave it or drop it

Say-that green piece of paper sticking to your rim in the one picture-yeah, that's mine, if you just want to send it here...:D

Looking good! Not sure what my thoughts on a drop are..on one hand, a drop would look good, but on the other hand, how it looks now is pretty good. It's a tough call.

I really like your wheel choice. I don't think anything looks better than 5 spoke rims. I don't know what it is, but there's something about 5. I like how these are "big and shiny" but aren't "outrageous and gaudy" like some are, I'm sure you know what I mean.
Is it really? man i found it on the floor..i'm sorry man..whats your address i'll ship it to you asap!!!
Thanks man..i'm more of the clean look than flashy and "gansterish" look.

Where'd you pick the rims up at?
I'm the manager of a shop and got them thru one of our distributors...if you want PM me and i can sell you a set. They come in 20 and 22

looks awesome keep up the good work

They come in black? lol

Back