Finally!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finally!!

ADDam

Reaction score
City, State
Ypsilanti, MI
Finally brought it home last night! It's an '06 EB 4x4 V8 with 28k on the odo. I Love this thing! No Doubts what-so-ever about the V8, it's surprisingly fast! It has the Sirius option, I called and subscribed on the way home, Love that too!

Spent about 4 hours detailing the exterior this afternoon...

DSC02864.jpg

DSC02867.jpg

DSC02868.jpg

DSC02869.jpg

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the club!!! Nice looking EB!!! I got my 05 EB last Thursday.

Glad you bought it trust me i love mine and you will love yours too.

I say debadge it i took the emblems off the doors, and rear gate it looks so much better now.

Yeah, I would like to take the badges off the doors at least, especially since on one side the black lettering is coming off. They are just taped on right? No Pins?

Nope, i took all the emblems off with the excetion of the Ford emblems and there is no pins on any of them. Double sided sticky tape is all thats holds them on. I used floss and either GooGone or Goof Off i cant remeber but they both work.

nice x u got there u plan on doing mods to it.

how much was ur x

i saw read this on the newspaper i think something must be wrong with this x if they are asking this much for it.

2006 Explorer 2wd 4.0 V6...runs perfect...clean in and out....only 26,000 miles.
20 inch rims, 12 tv screen, in dash cd/dvd player. Red color with grey cloth.

What do u think u guys u think something is wrong with this X if they are askin for so cheap.

I called the guy up and he never called back yet.

What's his asking price? I Paid $16000 for mine.

And Yes, I plan on running either 20 or 22" Wheels, I havent decided on the size yet, but were heading into winter so I have about 4 months to think about it. I also plan on having all the door speakers replaced, a double din screen in the dash, and maybe a 10" sub for a little bottom end.

addam

they are asking 9k for it anyways u got aim or yahoo messanger.

Nice exploerer, The only real mid size ute left in the country

Back