Floor, cargo mats / liners | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Floor, cargo mats / liners

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Is your vehicle a 2023 Edge? This is a 6th gen Explorer forum so members may not have the answers you seek. It seems you are looking for "liners" and not "mats". Have you checked out Husky and Weathertech liners? They are popular brands.
You might get more accurate info on a Ford Edge Forum.

Peter
No it is an 2023 Explorer Titanium. Where did it say Edge? But as for both of those two brands any preference?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In your post you said "I have a 2023 Titanium". The Explorer doesn't have that trim but the Edge and Escape do.
Now that I see your margin profile I see you have a Platinum. In any case, regarding my reply, it is valid for the Platinum.
There are several threads on the topic that you can find using the 'Search' feature at the upper right.
Your thread has now been merged with one of them.

Peter

No it is an 2023 Explorer Titanium. Where did it say Edge? But as for both of those two brands any preference?
I got this mat to cover the 3rd row to the tailgate and it is an exact fit and works very well. I also like the OEM rubber mats on the front 2 rows. I got Weathertech on my other car and was surprised that the fit isn't very good.

Amazon product ASIN B07ZLCVW3W

I got this mat to cover the 3rd row to the tailgate and it is an exact fit and works very well. I also like the OEM rubber mats on the front 2 rows. I got Weathertech on my other car and was surprised that the fit isn't very good.

Amazon product ASIN B07ZLCVW3W
Tried to post the link and while it may be working, it looks odd. The ,mat I was referring to is the

SMARTLINER All Weather Custom Cargo Liner Behind The 2nd Row Black Compatible with 2020-2023 Ford Explorer​

Tried to post the link and while it may be working, it looks odd. The ,mat I was referring to is the

SMARTLINER All Weather Custom Cargo Liner Behind The 2nd Row Black Compatible with 2020-2023 Ford Explorer​

The link in your previous post is not working? Did you copy and paste the URL?
Here is a link to the liner; Are you a human? (ignore the title, link does work)

Peter

The link in your previous post is not working? Did you copy and paste the URL?
Here is a link to the liner; Are you a human?

Peter
Yes, mostly human here, with a few Cyborg parts added over time. I copied and pasted the URL and it did look odd when posted, but when I clicked on "Amazon Link" it worked. Still, that's why I just pasted the description in the following message.

=Vic=

If you click on the line it comes up on Amazon's web site with SmartLiner rear cargo mat. Don't know why the link looks like that.

TBill

Your posted link looks exactly like the one in post #143. Little clouds with 3 dots.

Peter
Interesting, but in your reply the window in my quoted text still works to get to the Amazon link. I'm using Firefox, could that be the difference?

=Vic=

Interesting, but in your reply the window in my quoted text still works to get to the Amazon link. I'm using Firefox, could that be the difference?

=Vic=
I'm not sure what the issue is. I used Edge and am not able to open those little cloud attachments no matter what I do. When I hover my cursor over them, noting is activated. When I switch to Chrome they appear as a little page with a sad face.

Peter

Back