foglights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

foglights

phat97exp

Reaction score
I have a 97 Exploer.

Ok, I one night I was out riding around and it was rainy and muddy, so I got mud in my foglights. But I dont have foglights in there for the simple fact they dont work, i tihnk its because I ahd superwhites in there and they blew up. So now, from the outside you can see all this mud in my foglights. Can I pop the lense off and clean it? I tried and cant seem to get it off and on my passenger side foglight, the lightbulb wont stay in because when they blew up, it melted a little of the back, so now I need to get a new foglight for that side. Any idea on how to change that?

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't think you can pop it off, but I almost think you can buy a new lens. I guess I would try and take it off and rinse it with water to get out most of it.

Trash em and get aftermarket fogs ;) The rectangular stock fogs you have suck plain and simple.

just my opinion after going through 5 fog lamp bulbs in one month.

I have the same problem? What good REctangular Fog lamps will fit? how much are they gonna run for? do they have any white blue ones to match my headlights?

The FAQ in the lighting forum may have ideas for some replacements. Best thing is to just get measurements and shop around. For mounting, you'll be able to work with the stock brackets to fit most lights of that shape.

Back