Foo's Evil Plans... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Foo's Evil Plans...

Let me start off by saying, "Oh god this is gonna cost so, so much!". These plans will be employed for atleast two years becuase I am a poor lol. But here's my plans for a decent machine.. I'll try to ask questions in this thread and keep everything confined. Feel free to suggest stuff openly I want to hear opinions.

-Get dual program apten chip (Done)
-75mm MAS
-BBK 66mm Throttle Body
-JBA Chrome Headers
-Spark Plugs + Wires
-Inline Fuel Pump(?), Injectors(?)
-EE Sway Bars + Poly bushings
-Polished/Ported(?) Heads
-410 Grind Camshaft
-Zex 75 Shot + Purge kit (Done)
Valentine One (Done, went cobra ESD 9570CS)
Get rid of heavy subs....(Done)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jtsmith said:
how loud are ya?
what i mean to say is, DOES YOUR STEREO REALLY WORK? Flowmasters are loud aren't they?

jtsmith said:
what i mean to say is, DOES YOUR STEREO REALLY WORK? Flowmasters are loud aren't they?

Umm I have the super 40.. it's not very loud until you put it to the floor.

Thread resurection.. I give up.. without being able to use nitrous there's not much point in trying to make this thing fast anymore.. (walks away in shame)

Hey man I'm taking 1'' lowering blocks off my truck and going to 2'' ones... want my 1'' ones ;)?

nope, done putting money into the explorer...I'll be selling my chip though soon want it? (and intake too)

The intake won't work for him since he is 5.0 - the chip would need a reburn obviously. I think he has intake already, almost for sure on that one.

draft said:
The intake won't work for him since he is 5.0 - the chip would need a reburn obviously. I think he has intake already, almost for sure on that one.

Umm.... yes I know..I didn't offer the intake to him... and I've seen he has one in person. The reason I offered the chip is becuase he might want a dual program one for his nitrous needs now..knowing he will have to get it reburned. It sounds like your taking me for an idiot? :thumbdwn:

i thought you had the 4 program SCT? If so I will take it

Wow dude, sorry I even replied. You need to chill. I simply mentioned a few things. Whatever, I'll leave you alone.

draft said:
Wow dude, sorry I even replied. You need to chill. I simply mentioned a few things. Whatever, I'll leave you alone.

sorry, I took it the wrong way.. sorry about that.

boominXplorer said:
i thought you had the 4 program SCT? If so I will take it

Check your PM's.. :D

Hey Foo why you kank the nitro install? That stuff is a piece of cake to install!!!!

rocket 5979 said:
Hey Foo why you kank the nitro install? That stuff is a piece of cake to install!!!!

Because he wanted my wheels :) my 5.0 luvs da Nytruis

Oh gotcha. Glad to hear you got the nitrous running. I just seen your thread about your nitrous. I was about to post with instructions regarding the FPR vacuum hookup when I scrolled a little down and seen that you must have found it out and ran it already. Glad to hear your happy with it. So ran it at the track yet???? Any good kills yet???

rocket 5979 said:
Oh gotcha. Glad to hear you got the nitrous running. I just seen your thread about your nitrous. I was about to post with instructions regarding the FPR vacuum hookup when I scrolled a little down and seen that you must have found it out and ran it already. Glad to hear your happy with it. So ran it at the track yet???? Any good kills yet???
97 mutang gt convertable... At the track (1/8) with over 2000 people watching. I ran a 9.424 and he ran a 9.5??. He had a trottle body, short shifter, intake, x-pipe to magnaflow exhuast. We both had good reaction times .534 (me) .576 (him)

That is with a 65 shot. I am going to the track for the last time this friday in NC.

Back