for sale: First Gen Winch Bumper | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

for sale: First Gen Winch Bumper

selling my winch bumper off my old '91, I was holding onto it in case I got another explorer, but thats not likely. Here are some pictures of it on my old truck:
08-27-09_2156.jpg

08-24-09_1924.jpg

DSCN1156.jpg

DSCN1159.jpg

DSCN1160.jpg

I'm asking $400 obo, will put a fresh coat of paint on it. The KC's and winch don't come with it, but I can include new fogs and side lights if buyer wants. If interested, we can work something out, bumper is still in memphis and I am in alabama.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Could you post some dimensions, width, height, length, etc. I'm curious how much modifications I'd have to do to get it to fit my '03 Sport Trac. Thanks man.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you still have this bumper?

stil have bumper?

Hi black91EB I saw the original thread of you building the bumper back when you first posted it, and I immediately fell in love with the bumper. Ever since I’ve wanted one just like it. It just so happened that I was trying to find the original thread on Google when I came across anther thread that lead me to this one.

In other words I am very interested in the bumper if I could somehow contact you or you could contact me. Either way I would defiantly like to work something out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You

ill come get , just let me knnow how to contact you

God I know this is a necrobump and off topic. But does that explorer have a lift?

Back