Granatelli Coil Over Packs for 2v 4.6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Granatelli Coil Over Packs for 2v 4.6

Granatelli Coil On Plugs for 2v 4.6

Just got these in the mail. They even threw in a nice hat. Very nice of them :cool:

gms3.jpg

gsm2.jpg

gms1.jpg

gsm4.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice...... frame them on the wall instead of put them on that explorer lol

05greyedge said:
nice...... frame them on the wall instead of put them on that explorer lol

they look nice enough dont they!!!

What a difference!!!

StockcopsX.jpg

Damn those things look nice. How much did they set you back?

sorry for such a late responce.

well ill be honest. I do feel better idle and runs somewhat smoother. its really hard to tell any power gains, i have no access to dyno and that really is the only way to notice a 8+ or - gain.

I think the real advantage will be seen when I put on the race blower at 18+pnds, as it will keep the spark lit.

I did an ignition kit for my 90 5.0 mustang and went from 15mpg to 27 mpg highway. those are awesome.. so how much were they? and did you open up the gap?

Im doing some mpg testing as we speak. and im wating to finish my meth/water spray before I start messing with the gap. I left it as is for now. I want to though.

Far much further did you take your gap?

i was able to go all the way to 065 with no drop in power in any rpms. but i used a performance distributor kit cost me around 250 bucks but well worth it.

Back