Hello. I'm looking for fender flares wheel well flares that will fit a 1999 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello. I'm looking for fender flares wheel well flares that will fit a 1999 Explorer

Ineedflares

Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia,PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer XLT
The wider the better, doesn't matter what color as long as they will fit.

i live just outside Philadelphia, pa in bucks county pa.

i can pick up and pay cash or pay via pay pal.

i need asap....

please call me ANYTIME at 215.501.6148

if i don't answer, leave a message, i really really need these.

thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here is a google search for them (link below)
http://www.google.com/search?q=1997...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

also, on the front page of the forum all the way at the bottom there is a whole list of explorer part vendors. im sure one of them carry them also.

(below is what you will see at the bottom of the forums front page)
'Serious Explorations'® Vendors and Affiliates

1aauto.com - RedlineGoods.com - RockAuto.com

Ped5stang Used Explorer Parts - Kbabiak Used Explorer Parts - Torque Monster Headers

Henson Performance - Automotive Parts Unlimited - BBPFAB.com - Fast Parts Network

Elite Explorer Sign Up - Shock Warehouse - Ford Explorer Review

Auto Loans - Raingler - Brand Motion - Explorer Forum Decals - BTF Fabrication

Flashtech - Brandy's Auto Body & Muscle Cars - Tousley Ford Parts - RLC Welding and Fabrication

i havent seen any in the for sale section of the forum that i can recall, so other option is a junk yard.

I just bought my truck for $1000 and it has a small rust hole above the left rear wheel well.

The cheapest price I found online was $290 !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about 1/3 the cost of the truck !!!

I need a private party because all the trucks in the yards by me don't have them.

I'd pay a good number for them because otherwise I'd have to paint the quarter into the door ($$$$$$$$).

I hope somebody sees my post and has them, I'm desperate.

I just bought my truck for $1000 and it has a small rust hole above the left rear wheel well.

The cheapest price I found online was $290 !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about 1/3 the cost of the truck !!!

I need a private party because all the trucks in the yards by me don't have them.

I'd pay a good number for them because otherwise I'd have to paint the quarter into the door ($$$$$$$$).

I hope somebody sees my post and has them, I'm desperate.

if there is rust, no fender flare is going to stop that;) . it will just keep getting bigger and worse till you Finally take care of it. i understand that you dont want to dump much $ into it, but that is life!! i would first take care of the rust before buying any fender flares to just "hide" the rust. it will only keep growing(and it can spread Fast), and fender flares are only so big;), ya know?

but anywho, its your truck and $. im only trying to give a few words of advice on the Rust issue.

try your local craigslist, i see them on there all the time. usually around $75'ish for the set.
www.craigslist.org

Back