Help on prices for BFG All terrains? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help on prices for BFG All terrains?

Hey guys, I jsut got done doing a Torsion twist and add a leaf/ shackle lift on my 97 X, it looks raelly sweet. I am going to buy 31x10.5 R15 BFG all terrain KO's for it. I am looking to find the best price on the internet and wanted help if anyone knows sweet deals. My buddy at Sears will price match me for any price that I can find, so I was looking for some help! Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

heck.. sears has them on sale for 100 quite often here. i think that's about the lowest you will find.

I have found $111 online, and Sears will match that plus $10 per tire for "shipping". (That's because if I bought them online and shipped them to me to have Sears put them on, that's what it would cost). I was hoping to do better than that, but I need actual proof of the low price.

BFG controls the price. You won't find them any cheaper than that.

Try DesertRat.com they usually have the best prices o alot of tires and wheels and even combos. i know you can get an awesome set of baja claws in 31\10.50\r15 with american racing steel wheels for like $539.

Yeah, I know I can fit bigger tires under there, but I use my Explorer for highway traveling too. So I want a cross between something aggressive and chunky, while maintaining a decent highway traveling vehicle. So I don't want to be getting too big with my tires when this is my only car right now. Believe me, I've thought about it. ;)

in canada i paid $175,ea. and that includes everything - mount/ balance etc. and in my area thats a great deal

Go for the bigger tires, you will thank yourself for it later. I have TT AAL and Shackles with bfg 31x10.5 and hate how much wheel gap there is left over. I dont have any close ups but here shows the gap.

Attachments

• sideshot.jpg
    sideshot.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 258

tire warehouse is 500 installed for 31's

For 31s, I believe JackWilliams Tire Co had them for $115/ea. I paid $125 for the 275s in Maine :p a couple years ago. Love the 31s and I have no lift... yet.

tire warehouse is 500 installed for 31's

Yeah, Big O is about the same, $104 per tire, plus install, etc...

I took in the $50 coupon and got the road-hazard warranty.

It ended up $500 out the door.

I picked up a set at Sams for $90 a piece plus mounting and balancing came to right under $500

Try Mexico if you live close to the border.

BFG All Terrrain 235/75R15 about $365 (installed)

Originally posted by bamacraig
I picked up a set at Sams for $90 a piece plus mounting and balancing came to right under $500

what size was this for?

I just had BFG A/T 31x10.5 on my ranger last week.....
$518 installed at BJ's wholesale club

Back