Hi Explorer fans please be easy with the new guy | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hi Explorer fans please be easy with the new guy

Undecided X

Reaction score
City, State
Pensacola,Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Explorer Limited
Just wanted to post a hello, and give a little background on myself.
I'm a converted Mustang owner ( and for those who cannot read between the lines I've now got too many kids to fit in the back seat and the wife always packs to much junk on road trips!) I've been through 5 ponies all 5.0 except the first 67 coupe with a 200ci straight six and now on my first X of course its a v-8. So I've picked my screen name because I do not know which way I want to mod her go with a tt/shackle lift (btw its awd) or level it and go street/strip, I was waxed one day by a gold 4 door xlt whose plate read 1 quik x vs my stock 92 lx notchback 5 liter. I also like trial riding and the rocks(the man) is always closing down all the good trails but theres still a few local ones left, then theres always GrayRock I missed out on the last few February trips but theres always next year (God willing). Thanks for hearing me out and hope to see ya on the road sometime.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...welcome here...:D

...you will find other mustang and X owners here too...i miss my old mach1...:(

Welcome to Explorer Forum!
I own a 25th Anniversary and a 93 XLT.
If you are looking a fast explorer, JTSmith is your man.:thumbsup:

welcome

welcome man.. sry bout the stang.. but ull love the x.. all u gotta do is make it your own, ull find all kinda of people here... although just remeber u cant f=do both.. so take some time think about what you want to do... the v8 is a good engine.. for both off roading and acing.. ur choice ur x....

Welcome to the forum.

If you didn't know already-there is a sport truck sub forum for you to look at.
In case you decide to go low and stay on the pavement.:D

Back