How do youz hide (protect) your subs?... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How do youz hide (protect) your subs?...

Ive, got a really sensitive and loud Alarm, My Box Is bolted down in 6 places with 5in bolts. And my subs are screwed in with custom Screws that about 4 people have. Yea.

Oh yeah, I definetly already did this thread about 6 weeks ago.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

gatorpatric0 said:
Ive, got a really sensitive and loud Alarm, My Box Is bolted down in 6 places with 5in bolts. And my subs are screwed in with custom Screws that about 4 people have. Yea.

Oh yeah, I definetly already did this thread about 6 weeks ago.

Your the man, dog!

Afboy143 said:
get some pictures

and how much would u charge to ship to florida

email me for pics
cmacfarlane@shaw.ca

And I was offering it to Private Joker, but if he dosen't want it, I'll ship it to you COD.Free.Cleaning out the garage.

I keep all of my stereo equipment hiding with 2% tint an all windows in the rear and 20% in the front, during the peck day time hours you can not see in the truck.

I had a really nice system in the back of my X a while back. I had 2 MTX 8000 series 15" along with an MTX 81000D amp which is 1500 watts rms. Anyway, i got 5% tint on all my windows, even over the back window which was alreay tinted from the factory, so you cant see at all back there, only problem with that is that its hard to see at night. As far as a cargo cover goes, you can get one on Ebay for about $40, i sold mine cause when i had it pulled over my system it would vibrate a bunch and come out of the little grooves that hold it out, and it would retract while i was driving.

Back