How many of you offroad in your daily driver? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How many of you offroad in your daily driver?

Who all takes their daily driver offroading?

• I don't offroad in my daily driver.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • I do take my daily driver offroading.

Votes: 65 85.5%
  • I take my X offroading, but have another daily driver.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
I offroad/snowmobile as often as I can. When I see a potential fun minimum maintenance road or jeep trail I take it. I figure once I bang up my Explorer, I'll get past the fear of breaking it and be offroading all the time! :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i take my mounty offroading and its my daily driver...i have flipped the mounty...scratched it badly...and have broken alot of car components...lol....but i still take her offroading....here she is if yall want to see her:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744411

I used to off-road my dail driver until last year when I got a second vehicle. Now I switch every other week as to which vehicle I take. I don't go long distances in it anymore unless to a trail cause of the 8-10 mpg.

We can't go offroading up here much in the winter. Too much snow,(about 2 1/2 feet in Jan.)Can't see what's under the snow! But that makes spring nice and muddy! Thats the challenge of offroading, no? That fine line between breaking something and getting stuck.Nock wood, haven't had any problems yet. Just use common sense.

I offroad in mine which is a DD, but not nearly as hardcore as many others on the site. Atleast not yet ;)

i offroad in mine all the time... this past sunday i hydrolocked it!

Back