I am the proud new owner of a MINI Cooper S. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I am the proud new owner of a MINI Cooper S.

Mainfraim

Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Eddie Bauer
I am the proud new owner of a MINI Cooper S (pics now).

This is the most AMAZING little car I've ever seen. I actually don't own it. My father decided he was going to have a mid life crisis and buy one yesterday afternoon.

Bright red. Racing stripes. Supercharger. What more could you ask for in a go kart?

:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope not at all... It was a floor model so we managed to get it. Otherwise it would have been December of 2003 before we would have seen one we had built to order...

I built one on their website yesterday (actually I spent a couple hours on that site). If you haven't been there yet, its http://www.miniusa.com, what sweet cars. The Cooper S is a great series, I maxed one out and ended up at $25k, not bad for its features.
Their ads are great too, Last month's Maxim had a picture of a mini and a bunch of stickers (wheels, supercharger, roofrack, runningboards, etc...) so you could customize it. This month's Maxim has an airplane style barfbag and says something to the effect of "The Mini's handling is so great that spiral parking garages will become your favorite roads. The barf bag is for your backseat passengers"

I want one.

I have seen a few of them , they are neat , but not all that mini. I'd dare say the Miata is smaller.
But the Cooper seems like a much nicer car.

pictures.

Here is ours. :)

PIC00018.JPG

PIC00013.JPG

PIC00020.JPG

awesome. the Flow dealership sells them here and there everywhere!

SWEET!!

Yeah baby!!

Nice buggy!! That the new tow vehicle for your X???:confused:

it should be, the X's transmission keeps going out :(

Back