• Register Today It's free!

I phone text ?

Express

Reaction score
City, State
FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
Limited 2013 302a
My I phone was working txt notification was working great. Any issues just had to do a re pair of phone but now text notification and text to voice not working and when phone is paired when select message in past got message this phone is not supported now it allows me to select a txt to send but fails.
Tried to pair iphone 3 times with same result. Still no notification of txt or txt to voice

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My I phone was working txt notification was working great. Any issues just had to do a re pair of phone but now text notification and text to voice not working and when phone is paired when select message in past got message this phone is not supported now it allows me to select a txt to send but fails.
Tried to pair iphone 3 times with same result. Still no notification of txt or txt to voice

iPhone only works with receiving texts, not sending. In bluetooth settings on the phone, select the "i" next to sync and turn on notifications, then turn off the car and turn it back on...

Screen%20Shot%202014-05-12%20at%2010.52.27%20AM.png

I have done all the set up before ,but still does not work

I have done all the set up before ,but still does not work

if you deleted the pairing and repaired it the iPhone will likely default to not having notifications turned on... you will need to re-enable notifications on the iPhone and then restart the car to repair the phone.

If this still doesn't work you're looking at possibly needing to do a master reset on MFT.

I've had problems with the Text notifications lately. When the Explorer connects to the phone now, the Text notifications do not work -- says the phone does not support this functionality. If I disconnect & reconnect the phone, it will work. I think this probably started with the last iOS update.

Back