is it me or is it dead in here?

dmac0923

Reaction score
City, State
Yorktown
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 ranger xlt
where is all the ranger enthusiats??? seems like it goes days without posts

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As soon as the "Lil Sis" project truck gets put back in the que for finishing I will post more! But it sits in company with all the others waiting for engine transplants. Stic-o really wants to paint the little monster. Can't wait to see what he and the Zukman come up with for a paint scheme.

looking at a ranger now that the explorer has to go, so i'll be a ranger guy for a while.

i guess we are fortunate that the explorer's are very closely related so we can just pick the corresponding explorer forum to try and search to get answers in a jam situation

You're right, but there really aren't that many rangers here.

Go in this thread and ask him if he has fixed the trac-bar and picked new wheels yet. :D

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148354

Umm, no and no:p:

Got my eyes on some Walker Evans cast finish street locks:thumbsup:
I know I know, for not much more I can get the real beadlocks but the stuff I get into doesn't require single digit pressures plus I don't care to mess with tightening 32 bolts per wheel all the time. The beadlocks i had before still lost an inner bead if i aired down under 10 psi...could've been the tire/wheel combo I had.
Parts for a new trac-bar are on route, gonna ditch the EB trac-bar that has bends in it and make a straight one.

...knock on wood, my ranger has been running fine and saves enough gas money so i can play with my explorer...:D

I just bought a ranger for a daily driver so I may be posting here a bit.

I have a 2003 Ranger. But I just put a mounty front end on it so I can have the best of both worlds lol

I'm here! :D

I just bought a ranger for a daily driver so I may be posting here a bit.

Cool. Pics of your sas on the red Explorer?

I have a 2003 Ranger. But I just put a mounty front end on it so I can have the best of both worlds lol

Not sure how that's the best of both worlds....got pics? Swap thread?

Hopefully they will be shopping the in the For Sale forum too after Thanksgiving... $$$$

Back