Jurassic Park now with graphics | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Jurassic Park now with graphics

I been working on completing my 92 Jurassic Park Ford explorer. Today The graphics were completed and installed. Here are some photos from today.

Jurassicpark_001.jpg

Jurassicpark_005.jpg

Jurassicpark_007.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL funny part is this truck "was" a Auto 2wd when I bought it. Its now a 5-speed 4x4

Nice man! I considered doing it, but the miles are way too high. I'm just now getting into wrenching on it, doing stuff on my own.. its a very fun vehicle to do it on, but it's pretty limited because it would be cheaper for me to just find a good used 4x4.. which is my next plan.. perhaps a 5.0..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thats awesome I sooo wanna do that (JP is my fav movie).

Can you loan me $6K lol. That Ex is sick too!. I'd have to make an exact replica though lol (stupid OCD).

now question is, did u install the glass roof as well ?

Nope for a couple of reasons I am not doing the glass roof.

1. custom work is expensive

2. Leaking issues

3. less safe in a roll over accident

now question is, did u install the glass roof as well ?

Can we call this the Explorasaurus? :D

I look at this truck at least once a week, and I love it more and more each time. :)

i found the first gen like that to start a project on where did you get the graphics because i cant find them anywhere an AWSOME JOB!!!!!!!

graphics

i also would like to know where you got the graphics !! your truck looks awesome

Back