Kingston Peak/Yankee Hill Co. April 28? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kingston Peak/Yankee Hill Co. April 28?

cpousnr

Reaction score
City, State
Centennial, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Ranger XLT 4X4
Just a mild run to get the cobwebs out of the hubs?

Thinking of Sunday the 28th ralley point would be the parking area off I70 up by the hogback. Think you know where it is, had some meets there before.

Anyone interested?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The ralley point is the Morrison exit parking lot, time 9AM

ahh damn, wish I could but I'm hosting a mod party with my f-150 folks this weekend, best of luck though! Kingston Peak is a BEAUTIFAL run.

No problem Matt

Just a fairly easy run to make sure the 4X4 is stll working, afterall it is a Ford. . .;)

I have never been up Kingston, but understand it is nice. Hope to find a bit of snow like we did last year this time, was fun pulling out a Jeep. . .:shoot:

fyi, one of my previous co-workers got married at the top of kingston peak, he now lives in one of the cabins near the base of it.

Anyone Else?

Anyone else interested? Heath, MMPC, Twotone, who else?

Just a easy run I know, but the view is definately a Kodak one. OK so the Big Dawgs may get a bit bored, this run is really to do a shakedown of us and our vehicles and make sure we all remember how to shift into four wheel drive. I mean it is not like we had any bad weather this winter to use it in!

If you want to join us meet at the I70/morrison park and ride at 9am. I'll have my cell with me 303-817-9004. Let us know if you are interested in comming!

Heath, does that mean your X is dead? When did that happen?

Back