• Register Today It's free!

Mirror Turn Signal Lights Wiring

Luckyman

Reaction score
City, State
Seneca, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport
I just purchased a set of those arrow that go in your mirrors that work as turn signals, but I got them off ebay and they didn't give me much for instructions. I'm not sure which wire I should splice them into. I don't want to go directly to the power of my parking lights, because they would be on whenever I have my headlights on. If anyone has any idea what wire I need to go to it would help alot!

splice them into your turn signal wires.

thats what i thought, but does anyone know which wire it is? I'm pretty sure i found the right harness, but theres plenty of wires in there and i really don't wanna do trial and error.

Luckyman

I have MUTH signal mirrors on mine and the wiring kinda sucked to do. The wire colors that MUTH's instructions said to use weren't anywhere to be found in the harness. The Chiltons wiring diagram was wrong as well.

What I ended up doing was locating the turn signal box under the driver's dash by turning on the signals and following the clicking. If I recall correctly on my 98 it was a white plastic box just outboard of the steering column. Then I traced the wires from that. Had to use a test light with the turn signals on to nail down which wire did which. It sucked to do, but once I had the right wires, the connections were easy.

Hope this helps.

Back