Mustangs and Nitrous | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mustangs and Nitrous

Well sorry for turning this into a flame thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

huh? were are the flames? did i miss something? and how did you turn it into one? and were is my "crazyeyes" smilie? :D

it's that internet thing, it was the reply I caught from you about the meaning/wording of the use of "Tuning"

Mabey I should have used the term "Dialed In".

Be sure to "dial in" your vehicle before you do your "tuning", lol.

lol, well you still havent explained were my crazy eyes smiley went. :p and yes, "dialed in" is actually a much more proper term. i have brain farts from time to time. you hear phrases and pick them up even though you know they mean something else. you just assume everyone else knows it means something else too. :p

example- "We tuned Tommy's 91 yesterday. Cranked the fuel pressure up from 38 to 42 and cut the timing back a hair." That is considered "tuning" in my area lol.

You just have your people contact mine and everything will be ok. lol

Attachments

• TPS Report.jpg
    TPS Report.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 88

:thumbsup: I dont see any flames.
I guess if you where tuning a guitar, it would include the strings being replaced. I see your insanity.

lol, thank you. if you're curious, just ask Jeff. he knows im a dumb@ss and "sometimes words and me dont get along". ;)

And a modern tune-up is basically plugs, wires, and a once-over ;)

Back