Mustangs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mustangs

Do you own a Mustang?

• I currently have a Mustang.

Votes: 38 27.3%
  • I don't have a Mustang but I want one.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I used to have a Mustang and I want another someday.

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • I don't want a Mustang.

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • I used to have a Mustang but I don't want another.

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters

Paul Gagnon

Poseur SUV
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sherwood Park, Alberta eh?
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
I've had at least one Mustang in my driveway since I first got my driver's licence. In fact my first car was a Mustang. Right now I've got two.

How many of you own Mustangs? How many do you have?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my dad has one and i drive it more than he does, does that count as having one? :D

445913_33_full.jpg

my wife's next car will be the 05 mustang (as long as she doesnt change her mind before then). :rolleyes: :p

I've had 3 so far...Of course none that I would brag about. All the bad years the 72 was kind of cool.

I want a 69-70. She will have to wait until I return.

When the current model first came out in '93 (?) I said to myself I would definitely get one used after 5 years but then I bought my Explorer in '97. Now that the used ones are cheap here comes the newer model. I don't think I'd be happy to get an old model knowing there's a newer one to be had. I guess I'll wait for another 5 years to afford a used '04 model. :rolleyes:

I had 2 mustangs before getting my explorer. My first mustang was a '89LX sport coupe. The hatchback LX that was acctually a GT without the extra weight from ground effects and lower insurance rate cuase it didnt say GT. My second mustang was a '68 sprint package coupe. It was a birthday pressent to my wife for her 22nd B-day. It was a basic car with a I-6 and 3speed. I loved them both and wish they were still here. If my wife would let me I would buy a '05 GT when they come out, but she wont let me have one with a baby on the way and all.

Just one for us. We're new to the club.

Attachments

• jerome_tractors.jpg
    jerome_tractors.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 584

My parents live in Florida and mom drives a nice midnight blue convertible, but I'm just not a fan, despite many having them here.

I've got a '64-1/2 "K-code" 289 high-performance Mustang being restored from the ground on up. Most of it's sitting in boxes right now.

I've owned 5 of 'em. In the past, I've had 2 '65's and 1 '66. Right now we have 1 '04 Mach 1 and on '66 Hardtop.

Our '66

415666_Mustang01.jpg

Our '04

4156Mach1.jpg

I used to have... 93GT,66coupe,79trunk style and a 94 cobra. The 93 was my favorite.

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 534

I had an 2003 SVT Cobra and a 2001 Escape as a snow car. I had too get back too one car, so I traded them both for my 2004 Eddie Bauer.

Together no more:(
502833_19_full.jpg

84 convertible. engine-1965, 289, Holley carb(not for long) edelbrock, intake, motorsport headers, offroad exhaust, C-4 trans, etc ,etc

4759save0003.jpg

We have a 96 stocker. It like a little go cart.

My fiance bought a 03 Mustang, it's only a v6 but stil really quite nice. I keep telling her she needs nitrous...i don't think she understands my reasoning hehe :p

Later
CP :D

You guys need to check out www.50resto.com

The owner of this business is a great guy and their customer service reps are the best in the business.

I went through the slide show over there and saw the monster SAS Explorer in one of the shots :D

You like that? I was actually in the show there for awhile, then I moved out to the street to go get some Whataburger. It was "Purple Passions" first road trip.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I bought a used '70 convertable when I was eighteen. Forest Green, black interior, power top, 302. I added an 8-track, Hijackers, and 60 series tires. (hey it was the '70's:afro: )

Back