• Register Today It's free!

My Touch updates

cbx1047

Reaction score
City, State
waikesha, wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 limited
Can anyone tell me whats going on with updating MFT. Last week when I started up my EX
the screen had a message stating it was updating. It took about a min. and there was a progress line on the bottom half of the screen. Also I have read that we can down load updates to flash drive then load them into MFT. Where can I go to get answers on this?

Get the APIM replaced. It's a bug. Go to the dealer and report this problem.

I wouldnt exactly say its a bug... Many people have reported the Sync updating itself. But if it starts to cause serious problems, then have the APIM replaced.

Can anyone tell me whats going on with updating MFT. Last week when I started up my EX
the screen had a message stating it was updating. It took about a min. and there was a progress line on the bottom half of the screen. Also I have read that we can down load updates to flash drive then load them into MFT. Where can I go to get answers on this?

Did it say "updating", or "performing scheduled maintenance" ?

The scheduled maintenance screen is actually the boot up screen, so for some reason your MFT crashed and reboot the next time you started the car, this is normal (on occasion), and nothing to worry about. I've never seen a screen that said "updating", I'd love to see a picture of it the next time it appears though.

Back