my truck's now a true "OFF ROAD 4X4" | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my truck's now a true "OFF ROAD 4X4"

well I was just messing with Ak Lmtd. I like all the stuff he has done to his Ex. He does make it stand out to me. You just keep doing all this kind of stuff and in a few yrs you will have a real nice looking Explorer to be proud of.

For me yes I am Lazy! A vehicle is just that to me something to transport me from point A to B. I don't do the pretty mods cause that's just not me. I want functionality and if it gets dented in the process or scrathced by trees well then thats the price I pay to play.

Keep posting the mods as you complete them, I like to see them!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

all these stickers and crap should be in the before and after forum

True I would hope that down the road all these get consolidated into one thread of my mods for him

"True dat." :D

Originally posted by Ak LTD Xplorer
BUT TO SET IT APART FROM THE REST OF THE EXPLORER'S RUNNING AROUND..if you dident allredy figure that out.

I'm going to ask you kindly not to yell at me and show a little respect to myself and other forum members. If you show a little respect, you will receive respect in return.

Originally posted by NOTAJP
I'm going to ask you kindly not to yell at me and show a little respect to myself and other forum members. If you show a little respect, you will receive respect in return.

and i will ask you kindly not to start crap about somthing you where not asked about!

if people would be respectfull in the first place..maybe they would get it in return;)

I think it looks good and there is nothing wrong with wanting your vehicle to be different from everyone else's. Don't let these guys get to you.

this brings us all back where we started. if it does not leave the driveway what is the point

well it's gonn aleave the driveway in a year and 2 month's so im trying to get most of my mod's done now..so it will be close to done when i start driving it..if it's just sitting i might as well do my mod's now..duh

ok, I'm gonna say this, I think your mods look good, but as far as all this .... stuff... is concerned, if you were so mad about everybody giving you crap and you wanting respect, then you should be the bigger man and forget about it all, and brush it off.... if you do that, you WILL earn respect from us fellow "Enthusiats." But as of right now, as I have been reading this thread, no offense, but you're acting like you five. So, maybe, if you just, cool off a bit and be civil to be and don't post these chilish comebacks to everything people post, you will get that respect.

I do know how you feel though, but there's other ways of dealing with it than doing what you're doing.

btw i found some lights for you on the other thread

Lol.

The stickers look alright man. Would look better if matched to pinstripe.

Piece of advice though. Don't get angry over nothing. You are fourteen, Most of these people are 5 to 20 years older than you, if not more. We all have different priorities with our vehicles, and different needs. Possibly because we drive them differently, and have for a long time.

Your sticker and interior painting look nice, I may even mimic your interior. However A locker appeals to me much more, of course first it needs enough lift to get some 33's under there.

And not to be rude, but whoever said it earlier was right, A sticker doesn't make a true 4x4 Lockers do.
Guess I only drive a screwy 2x4 with the open difs.
At least you got a part-time 3x4 with the LS right;)

Originally posted by dreamr
Lol.

The stickers look alright man. Would look better if matched to pinstripe.

Piece of advice though. Don't get angry over nothing. You are fourteen, Most of these people are 5 to 20 years older than you, if not more. We all have different priorities with our vehicles, and different needs. Possibly because we drive them differently, and have for a long time.

Your sticker and interior painting look nice, I may even mimic your interior. However A locker appeals to me much more, of course first it needs enough lift to get some 33's under there.

And not to be rude, but whoever said it earlier was right, A sticker doesn't make a true 4x4 Lockers do.
Guess I only drive a screwy 2x4 with the open difs.
At least you got a part-time 3x4 with the LS right;)

first off the title of the post was made with sarcasm in mind..i don't know how many did't pick up on that?

and to the earlyer post, what people can dish it out but not take it?..if so THEY need to grow up if they can't take im that's a bunch of
bsflag.gif

just let it go please!

Originally posted by Billy177
just let it go please!

I'll second that. Enough. The BS flag was a bit much:rolleyes:

Back