Need some opinions on what do get!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need some opinions on what do get!!!

woogyboogy

Reaction score
City, State
Southwest FL
I want to buy something for my Sport Trac but I'm not sure what. Performance/Visual, either one. I'm looking at buying a bull bar right now on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-06-Ford-Explorer-Sport-Trac-Bull-Bar-Guard-Push-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aExplorerQ20SportQ20TracQQhashZitem3a62854d05QQitemZ250761006341QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4730wt_1165
I am on a budget, probably no more then $500, I do plan on buying tires and wheels in a couple months, I'm aiming for silver and black, nothing chrome. I want to get black wheels and the bull bar will be black as well. But if anyone can give me some thoughts, Thanks

Here is my truck now:

2uzb9n5.jpg

Nice looking Trac you have there. I'd say start off with the go-stuff, programmer etc.

Where would I find a programmer and how much do they go for? And would it really make a difference performance wise? Thanks!

No, if it's go stuff, get stop stuff first, I find the stock brakes not all that good with such a heavy truck.

Back