• Register Today It's free!

New 17' Sport Lots of DTC's

DrPaul84

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
So I just got my 17' Explorer Sport on Tuesday, I received my Livernois tuner today, I plugged it in, it scanned the truck and came up with 6 DTC's. I'm not sure if these are just faults that never got cleared at the factory, but i figured I would ask.

B108A
U3006
U3007
U3013
U3014
B1438

Google search really wasnt helpful when it came to these codes.... hoping its just faults that didnt get cleared at the factory.

If anyone has any insight to this, It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thats a lot of unusual bad-connection ground-type inconsistent signals type of codes... I would clear them, and see if they reappear.

Personally, I would clear them, and NOT install any performance tune, until you start/stop the car a few dozen times (like a few days, and many short trips), to see if they trigger gain.
Dont wanna run any hipo tune, if you are ignoring warning messages.

So I just got my 17' Explorer Sport on Tuesday, I received my Livernois tuner today, I plugged it in, it scanned the truck and came up with 6 DTC's. I'm not sure if these are just faults that never got cleared at the factory, but i figured I would ask.

B108A
U3006
U3007
U3013
U3014
B1438

Google search really wasnt helpful when it came to these codes.... hoping its just faults that didnt get cleared at the factory.

If anyone has any insight to this, It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
This is what I found out from the Internet.
U3006 - Control Module Input Power "A" (Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls)
U3007 - Control Module Input Power "B" (Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls)
U3013 - ?
U3014 - Tata OBD2 reports a sensor fault, replacement of the sensor is unlikely to resolve the underlying problem. The fault is most likely to be caused by the systems that the sensor is monitoring, but might even be caused by the wiring to the sensor itself.
B1438 - Wiper mode select switch circuit failure
Not sure if any of this helps or not. Being you just picked up the vehicle I'd take it right back and have them check it out so at least there is a record of the problem.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
This is what I found out from the Internet.
U3006 - Control Module Input Power "A" (Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls)
U3007 - Control Module Input Power "B" (Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls)
U3013 - ?
U3014 - Tata OBD2 reports a sensor fault, replacement of the sensor is unlikely to resolve the underlying problem. The fault is most likely to be caused by the systems that the sensor is monitoring, but might even be caused by the wiring to the sensor itself.
B1438 - Wiper mode select switch circuit failure
Not sure if any of this helps or not. Being you just picked up the vehicle I'd take it right back and have them check it out so at least there is a record of the problem.

Peter
Thank you , im guessing a lot of it might be errors due to not having enough miles on it an sensors not reporting back.

Back